Chapter 6

Liz's P.o.V

I couldn't believe my eyes! It was... Sascha! It was my ex which wanted to do things which i didn't want do to. I broke up with him after all that shit.

"What are u doing here?!"

" I was looking for you since we broke up. I miss you and I wanted to catch the perfect moment to do this."

"To do what?!" I asked confused. He grabbed my wrist and he pulled me into a black car.

"Let me go!!" I yelled but he he didn't.

"No way bitch! I'll never let you go!"

"What do you want to do with me?!" I shouted confused and desperately.

"You'll see!" Then I blacked out.

After a few minutes I woke up in a dark cold room i looked for my cell phone and found it. I tried to call Nesli but she doesn't answer. I saw that an unknown number called me and call it back. Soemone hang up i guess it was Liam.

"Liz?!" he said.

"Liam?"

"Where are you?!" his voice listened very worried.

"I don't know. I only know that my ex put me in a car and I woke up in a dark cold room."

He said nothing

"Liam? Are you still there?"

"Uhm yess sorry. Are you okay? I'll come to save you! Stay there and don't do anything you don't want to! Are you listening?!" He said worried and stressed.

"Yes I am-" I heard footsteps. "- wait someone's coming over" I wispered.

"Liz please don't hang up!"

"Yeah okay but hurry up i don't know what he wants to do next..."

I quickly put my Samsung into my trouser pocket and then then the door opened and Sascha came in.

I didn't exactly know what he wanted but i had a clue cuz he had this smirk on his face which i saw every time as he tried to have sex with me.  He pushed me against the wall so no more space was between us. His body pressed against mine, and he breathed in my face. His breath was full of cigarettes and alcohol.
"I want you baby. Now" he whispered in my face. He started to kiss my neck and ran with his hand under my shirt to pull it over my head.
I tried to push him away but he was to strong. He lifted me onto the bed and took off my pants. Then he tied my arms and legs to the bed so I could not run away or defend myself. I just lay there in my bra and panties. It was horrible to know that  he, the psycho man, was my boyfriend for more than a year and that i honestly loved him.

After he took all my clothes of he stripped his own off plus his Boxers. I fidgeted, but that does not interest him because he knew that I would not make it anyway to get rid of.
" LIAM! LIAM! LIAM!" I yelled desperately.
" Your Liam or whatever will never find you!" He screamed.
"He will!" I finally was able to free me and grabbed my clothes and shoes, and ran out of the room. On the corner i ran into a Person and loocked up. My jaw dropped and i just thought: This isn't true! Oh. My. Gosh! !! Really?!! What are you doing here??!! Please don't tell you are helping Sascha please! If you do then you are dead for me! Then I'll hate you!

Well guys sorry for no update so long but now I'm here.
Who do ya think is this person? Who knows? Maybe it's an old friend? Or her best friend? Or is it me?(haha no )Or anyone else? Comment who you think it is 
alina xx