The Truth

We found common ground probably a bit earlier than we had hoped for, I hoped for something that would have lasted longer, and you hoped for something that would have gone slower.

I missed you

On the nights, I wasn't supposed to, so me getting closure from you had me getting close to the own trauma I had yet to address. You said you needed to undress the parts of yourself you covered in terms like "it is what it is" or "life goes on" so I gave you that space knowing I couldn't be with you in those rooms were the self talk takes place.

No longer lost in understanding or lost in translation, we've come to the conclusion that this bond we've formed has to come to its completion. It's what is best for me and what's best for you. Sure, I'd like to try again, but we'd just keep prolonging the end of another beginning.

I have my side of the story, and you have yours.

Ultimately, I hope we appreciated the time we both spent in each others space for moments you made time stand still me being an active overthinker you gave me peace my mind never wondered when I was with you instead it wondered how long my happiness could last while I was with you.

Your message to me was Ludger "You made me believe in love again, and for that, I adore you." My message was that you made me love differently, not loving you because of but rather in spite of. In spite of the arguments and disagreements we might have, the bad days that are inevitable. I chose to commit to you and see things through.

Our story was beautiful and painful, but still, we chose to write it. I think that counts for something, but in those instances in our similarities, the differences were glaring.