Author's Note

I never could've pictured myself writing a book, let alone having a dream of publishing one on this app and eventually having it in libraries and bookstores nationwide, yet here we are.

I write because there is a voice in me that doesn't let me rest it's haunting, but in a good way "I know poet, they revere the way you're able to make mondane sentences sound poetic your words jumping off a page and stitching up the wounds you never inflected in the first place" a Quote from me that makes more sense everytime I read it. I started writing from an early age mainly because reading what I wrote helped me process the thoughts and ideas I had. The pen feels like home and the paper even more so.

In this short poetic series, I tell a story one that's beautiful and painful as I lay a piece of me in each chapter and in my own way painting a picture in your mind not with a brush but with the earnest words put forth for your own interpretation.

A story in three parts because, like every tale or rumour, there are always three sides.
His Side
Her Side
And
The truth

The synopsis of this book is of two people coming together to start what they hoped would be a long lasting relationship, but as we all know, sometimes rushing into situations isn't the best way to go. I'm hesitant to go into detail as you read Part 1. All the above-mentioned will make sense.

I'd like to thank those who have inspired me and helped me with this book either by reading it or giving their honest opinion.

In no particular order:
Mickylla,Immanuel,Shamira,Mc,Zaheerah,Zario,Angelique,Saremi, Neville,Cejay, Avi,Quinzilo and Marie.

Your thoughts and appreciation for my art don't go unnoticed.