chapter 2

As I approached the Man I noticed that his eyes held the stars in them and he was wearing a business suit that was black like the sky at midnight with no stars moon. When I was finally in front of him he stuck out his hand for me to shake"Hello, my name Chaos, the creator of the universe and I have chosen you to be part of my army a group of hero's that save the universe. Do you except?"
I nod shaking his hand." I would love to be part of your army."
As soon as I said that a portal opened up and sent us back to Chaos' realm. When I opened my eyes I was surprised to see a castle made of bricks of the universe surrounded by a city. It was like we traveled back in time.
"Do you like it?"
"I love it!" I smiled as a group of girls passed us giggling.
Chaos started walking towards the castle so I followed him
As we got closer I started seeing gaurds walking around. Chaos takese on a tour of the castle before calling a meeting with all of the army present.
"What happens now is I can give you three wishes. After your wishes I will make you a soldier. You do not have to stay at that rank you can move up if you wish by training hard fighting hard and listening to every command unless need be. So what are your wishes?"
I stood there thinking then I got it "1 I want wings 2 I want to be able to shift into animals and 3 I want to bring some people back to life if the wish."
"1 & 2 I can do no problem but 3 could possibly take awhile."