chapter 6

°°°°°°°°°°°°Artemis pov°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
When I woke up I felt something warm beside me. I opened my eyes and a wolf with wings was lying on its side with me snuggled into its side. It took me a moment to figure out what happened.
Omega is in my bed...OMEGA IS IN MY BED!!!!!!
All I could think were those five words. When I moved my hand from his fur he opened his eyes before jumping up and out of my bed in two seconds flat.
'I am sorry mi'lady I did not mean to stay'
Before I could reply he bowed then left my room. Omega is scared of me. The prince of the universe is scared...of me! I thought while getting dressed.
'No I'm not I simply don't want you to try and kill.me for sleeping with you.'
Hey get out of my head!
'Can't father linked our minds together so until you learn to keep hidden certain thoughts I will know everything you think about'
Can you at least try to give me my privacy I don't like boys snooping in my head. And why did Chaos connect our minds?
'1)so if you get in trouble I can come and help you.2)because he's afraid that I'm going to do something that I'll regret but he didn't think that plan through because I can block my thoughts from you.'
Let's make a deal. You gave to keep your mind open until I learn to close mine off so its even.
'Fine'
With that he walked off and I could her his thoughts as if they were being whispered in my ear. When I exited my cabin I seen Omega walking to the arena. I followed him in and he blocked off all the exits and put a force field above the arena to block from an air assault.
He turned into a human and said something that surprised me.
"So you wanna sparse with me or watch as I hack at dummies?"
"Let's sparse. Is power aloud?"
"Do you really want me to use my powers because if so you'll be down in the blink of an eye." He laughed and it caught me off guard because his laugh was filled with happiness and joy. But the look in his eyes was unemotional, there was no life.
"Let's make a deal if you win using only one hand with no power or weapon I will grant you one wish if I win you have to answer any one question."
He nodded and suddenly Chaos appeared and put a spell on him then bound his left hand to his side.
"I will judge the match. So get ready, get set, FIGHT!" Chaos flashed to the benches and we started. I starred with my bow but he was to fast and so I pulled out my hunting knives and started examining his defense but couldn't find a flaw. But then he messed up he turned slightly and I charged him. I was to late to realize that he knew I was atudong him so as I grew close he put his hand out grabbed one wrist. Before I could do anything my knive was gone and he swept his feet undermine. I feel back wards but before I hit the ground my head was in his lap with my knive at my throat. With the angle I was looking at him I could just slightly see his unruly raven black hair. And his eyes were a dark dark green with the universe in them. He was the savior of Olympus. He was Percy Jackson.
"Percy" I whispered. As soon as I said that he was gone. He just disappeared.
"What did you say to him?"
Chaos asked me slightly scared.
"I...I called him...Percy. That was Percy!" I stood up in shock.
"Swear on my name that you won't tell a soul living or dead."
"I swear to Chaos not to tell a soul dead or alive." I said surprised.
With that he left and all the barriers fell away showing a confused, surprised, aggravated group of campers, hunters, and gods.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Omega POV°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was fighting Artemis when I ended up with her knive at her throat and her head on my lap. She was looking at me then said the last thing I wanted to here from anyone on earth.
"Percy"
As soon as she said that I disappeared to a isolated planet and started wastingy energy by creating life. After I was done and my emotions were under control I had created 200,000,000 people.
They were all tall and the guys had black hair that dropped over their eyes and the females had had hair as the color as dark crimson. They all had just the right amount of muscle to be strong but not buffy. Their eyes were not normal colors. Some were a dark violet while others were a clear blue. But my favorite was the clean, dark emerald eyes that only a few had. There were houses and schools and other buildings already made for the people on this planet. As I was thinking of a name for my new planet that I have to take care of and its people father appeared beside me.
"Nice job son, very proud of your work. And you don't have to worry about anyone else finding out she swore on my name not to tell."
"Moon planet is going to be the name of this planet and it's people will be known as lunars."
Father shook his head then flashed out.
'I want all of you to think of a name for your selves then find a house.'I spoke into everyone's mind then flashed back to earth.
As I entered camp I could hear Artemis calling out to me in my mind instantly.
'EGA....OMEGA....OMEGA IF YOU DONT SHOW YOUR SELF I SWEAR WILL.AHHH.'
"I'm here."
"Are you really?"
"For both our sakes... No"
"Then take off your hood."
"People can see."
"Then take us somewhere and take off your hood!"
"OK." I laughed then grabbed her waist and flashed out.