Chapter 1

Valentine's day was coming up and the school decided to make an event for students to confess their love.

They could write a love letter to their crush or just a heartfelt message to their friends, siblings, and teachers.

It was a silly little event, but Beomgyu still didn't want to end up without a few letters. Actually, he wanted to come to class with a mountain of letters on his desk.

His friend Yeonjun was pretty popular and always had girls running after him. Beomgyu's pretty sure he'd seen some guys going after the older too.

He knew he was going to have loads of letters on his desk and even though Yeonjun was one of his best friends, Beomgyu was relatively competitive. So, he wanted to have more letters than Yeonjun, more letters than anyone in his grade.

His other friend Hueningkai, on the other hand, wasn't as popular and as hot as Yeonjun, but he was definitely cuter and he was sure Kai would end up with a few letters.

He also had 2 sisters that were sure to give him something. He didn't want to lose to his freshman underclassmen.

The letters needed to be sent Monday, so Beomgyu had the whole weekend to write the most cheesy Valentine's cards for himself.

When he got back home, he laid on his bed and started scrolling through his phone for inspiration.

He found some good poems and cute pick up lines to use, so after a few minutes he got up and installed himself on his desk. He picked up a crayon and started writing down what he found.

He tried changing the way his handwriting looked for each letter to not bring up suspicions when he was going to show them to Yeonjun and Kai.

He didn't want to spend too much time on each letter, he didn't care how much love there was in the cards, he just wanted lots of cards. Quantity over quality was his motive.

After a few hours, he called it a day with about 30 cards. He thinks that's enough cards to beat Yeonjun, but not too much to still be able to convince him and Kai.

Before going to bed, Beomgyu reviewed his letters one last time and noted that they looked kind of plain. 'Maybe I'll go buy some stickers at the store tomorrow.' he thought.