North Pole, Santa's house, May 25 2023

(scene opens to Santa's house in the North Pole on May 25 2023 where Santa and his elves are busy preparing for next Christmas)

Santa Claus: Ho, ho, ho! Nicely done my faithful elves!

Sound: (crackling)

Santa Claus: (confused) Huh?

(a time rift opens up before Chase and Gasket roll out)

Chase and Gasket: (lands on their chests) Oof!

Chase: (concerned) Do you think Mason's okay?

Gasket: (unsure) I hope so, after that last adventure?

Santa Claus's voice: Ho, ho, ho! Nice seeing you again Chase!

Chase: (looks up to find Santa) (gasps) Santa!

Gasket: (eyes widen) Wait... you the Santa Claus! (squeals) (swoons and faints)

Chase: (surprised) Gasket?

Santa Claus: Ho, ho, ho, it appears the young naughty pup was very overly delighted to see me in person!

Chase: Santa, do you know what day and year it is?

Santa Claus: You're just another day into the future, Chase!

Chase: Oh! At least the two of us arrived somewhere quite nice!

Santa Claus: So you two are still trying to find a way back to the second you left?

Chase: (sighs) Yep! We just really wanna find our way back to our time!

Santa Claus: I must admit with Gasket spending more time with you she's slowly changing her ways!

Chase: She is?

Santa Claus: (nods) She's falling in love with you and I can tell you're slowly falling in love with her!

Chase: (nods) I can admit she is slowly growing on me!

(scene changes to the very bottom of the South Pole where Mason and Everest appear thanks to the Sands of Time)

Everest: (giggles) Thanks for letting me try out the Sands of Time, Mason!

Mason: No problem Everest! (puts the Sands of Time back into his satchel)

Everest: (looks around) Where's Chase and Gasket?

Mason: This is the North Pole, right?

Everest: (surprised) North Pole!? Mirage told me it was the South Pole!

Mason: Sounds like our magical buddy played a little joke on you, since Oracle told me the twosome where at Santa's house!

Everest: (gasps) (squeals) They are both so very lucky, I'd love a chance to see Santa Claus again sooner than a Christmas mission!

Mason: That's going to be a long trip to the North Pole!

Everest: How will we get there?

Mason: (reveals a puffin disc) Might I suggest puffin powers?

Everest: So we'd get to fly all the way north, sounds like an interesting trip!

Mason: Or we could use a different creature power like flying fish, sailfish, etc.

Everest: (picks the flying fish disc) Please? (begging eyes)

Mason: (smiles and nods)

(scene changes to Mason now wearing his flying fish suit as Everest has her paws wrapped around his neck as they head north)