Into a Dark Future then Back to the Start

(scene opens show Gasket and Chase waking up together then blush upon seeing themselves still snuggling)

Gasket: (blushes) Hi Chase!

Chase: (blushes) Hi!

Gasket: (looks at her time travel belt) Chase?

Chase: Yes love?

Gasket: (sighs) I'm kinda getting homesick!

Chase: (nods understandingly) Me too!

Gasket: I was thinking, how about one more time jump then we go back home!

Chase: (nods and smiles) I agree! Plus I'm kinda getting tired of this long adventure!

Gasket: Same! (giggles then kisses Chase)

Chase: What should we do when we get back?

Gasket: Tell your friends that after our time together I'd like an opportunity to join the Paw Patrol! (sighs) If they'd accept me?

Chase: (smiles) I'm sure if you join, we'd have one extra ally by our side!

Gasket: (walks over and wakes up Mirage who is on Mason's lap) Mirage!

Mirage: (tiredly) Huh? Gasket?

Gasket: (nods) Chase and I decided to have one final time jump, then we both wanna head home!

Mirage: (nods) I understand, once Mason awakens we'll follow with the Sands of Time!

Chase: (walks over) Thanks Mirage!

(scene changes to after Gasket and Chase activate their time travel belts and flying down the time stream)

Gasket: So handsome, where do you think we're headed?

Chase: So long as it's not the big bang, I'm okay with it!

Gasket: (nods) Me too!

(scene opens to 10,000 Years into The Future of Adventure Bay)

(a rift opens before Chase and Gasket roll out)

Gasket: Whoa! (lands on her chest) (looks around) Whoa!

Chase: (notices very advanced technology) Something tells me we're in the future!

Gasket: (nods) Yep!

(drones arrive surrounding the twosome)

Female voice: Stop right there pesky pup!

Gasket: Says who?

Female voice: The queen of the world!

Gasket and Chase: (shocked) What!?

(a flash of light before a teenage girl who resembles a offspring of Harold Humdinger and Codi Gizmody)

Chase and Gasket: Who are you?

Female: (cackles) Codi Humdinger! You know my ancestors Harold and Codi!

Gasket: Hold up! (surprised) Those two?

Chase: (surprised) They got together?

Codi: (scoffs) Yeah! Without you both around, time got altered enabling my conjoined family to finally win!

Chase: What do you mean?

Codi: No more talking pups whatsoever! Unfortunately the genie pups were able to get out of our reach!

Gasket: (upset) What'd you do to them!?

Codi: Like I said they were out of reach by unknown forces!

Chase: We'll stop you villain!