"You are my today, tomorrow and everyday..."

"Nanon! What are you doing here and why?"

"I swear to God, I would never come to you willingly. I've never liked you... But now, take these flowers and lead me to his room!"

"Did I give you permission to rummage through his personal stuff, huh?"

"Exactly 7 years ago... Do you remember what day it was?"

"Mix disappeared..."

"That too... But that's not the point..."

Earth stood in the corner of the room with clenched fists. He didn't like the fact, that Nanon was ransacking his boyfriend's room.

"Seven years ago was your fucking anniversary, which of course you forgot... I won't even mention your dementia, but you have no idea how important that day was for Mix. It would have been important for you too, if you had bothered to allow it..."

___
~EARTH'S POV~

"Finally, I've got it! I knew he hid it somewhere around here... Catch!"

Nanon threw a small box at me, which I struggled to catch in my hand...

"What is this?"

I asked uncertainly, turning the square object covered in velvet in my fingers...

"Open it..."

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw the contents...

"I don't understand anything..."

"What's there not to understand? Am I speaking Chinese or Thai? Mix wanted to propose to you..."

"So why didn't he do it?"

"And would you have done it? Because I definitely wouldn't, if my partner turned out to be such an asshole like you! And do you know what else Mix did?"

I shook my head in disbelief, waiting for further explanations...

"Those flowers... He asked me to come here today and give them to you along with an attached letter..."

"Why didn't he bring them himself and instead sent you?"

"I found Mix... Do you still want to see him?"

"Yes, take me to my boyfriend! And let me remind you that you still haven't told me where he has been all this time. Where exactly are we going?"

"To the cemetery..."