"You are every season that I'm waiting for, the only one in my heart..."

Earth fell to his knees in front of the marble tombstone, on which was written:

***
SAHAPHAP WONGRATCH
***

<<time skip>>

It has been two years since Earth found out about Mix's death.

Since the loss he couldn't accept, and couldn't come to terms with...

After that, Earth couldn't take a step forward...

He was unable to function normally...

Day by day, he grew paler and thinner...

He didn't want to talk to anyone, isolating himself in his boyfriend's room...

He constantly searched for Mix's scent, which had already faded from the bedding over the years...

On the day they would have celebrated their 10th anniversary, Earth found something under the Mix' bed, that must have belonged to his beloved. Without hesitation, he tucked the tiny thing into the pocket of his jacket...

"I love you, Mix. I can't live without you... We'll see each other soon, my little one..."

<<time skip>>

"P'Earth! Hey Earth, can you hear me?!"

Every year on the same day, Nanon and Earth would go to the cemetery together to leave a white rose for the person, who was so dear to their hearts. After Mix's death, the two of them grew closer, supporting each other through the tragedy that befell them.

This morning, Nanon received a message from a friend. Earth wrote that he would like to spend some time alone with his boyfriend and asked, that each of them come to the cemetery separately...

...And everything would be fine if it weren't for the fact, that Nanon found Earth lying on the ground next to Mix's tombstone. Earth showed no signs of life...

Nanon checked his friend's pulse and immediately called for an ambulance.

<<time skip>>

"Mr. Nanon, the investigations have revealed that your friend Earth died from a drug overdose. We found an empty syringe next to him, which he had concealed in his jacket pocket... We are deeply sorry for your loss..."