Requests || [CLOSED] || PLEASE READ!!

Hey, hey, hey. It's me, Taffy!! Here is the magnificent place where you can request a oneshot, from yours truly, me! The way you request a oneshot is by going down in the comments below. Please be respectful!! Thank you <<3

But, with such power of requesting whatever you desire, there will be some limits and restrictions. Let's list down some simple ground rules. 

★ RULES: 

One, there will be no character X characters here, only X reader, as shown in the title. Two, sometimes I won't be able to get to your request as fast as you want me too, please do not spam the comment section with your request or attack me and or anyone doing so.

 Sometimes I may be busy with things and it may complicate the writing process. Three, no p*dophillia, inc*st, weird f*tish content, potentially triggering topics (like SH, SA, s**cide, ect.), non-con or anything else I forgot to mention. I want this book to be accessible to everyone and failing to follow these rules will result in serious consequences.  

I will do NSFW, but please be advised that the following rules apply. 

Five, if for whatever reason I don't see and or write your requests, it may because I haven't seen it/haven't gotten to it. Just let me know in the comments. Also, make sure to specify what gender (if not, it will automatically be set to genderneutral), what characters, what kind and the plot!!

★ Now that we have all that unsatisfactory stuff out of the way, let's continue on with the nicer stuff, like the stuff I will write for you! 

 I will write:

Romantic relationships 

Platonic relationships

Polyamoromantic relationships 

Love Triangles

LGBTQ+ 

Headcannons

AUs

Humanized Objects and or reader

Yandere, Tsundere, ect.

Fluff

Angst

⚠️NSFW: lemons, smut, 

🍋 Limes (making-out, I'm not entirely sure if I should count it as NSFW, but I will add a warning when it is about to be presented so people can skip past it)

★ That's all! Happy requesting party people!! And I truly hope you enjoy this lame little book. Taffy out!!

REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED!!! HERE IS THE REQUEST  QUEUE

⚠️ Pillow x Reader

Yan! Human!Four x Tsun!Human!Reader

Four x TPOT!Reader

Announcer x Depressed!Reader