for the love of you ~•part1•~ post game ghost kokichi x shuichi💖🌧️

Shuichi pov:

It was over
.
.
.
The killing game was over
.
.
.
Out of all the 16 students survived only three..me .. maki and himiko.

All our dear friends that we made were dead...kaito...kaede...gonta...kiibo..rantaro..ryoma..kirumi..miu..Angie...tenko..koregiyo..and....
.
.
.
Kokichi..

I stood outside the ruined building looking at the sky...I felt tears running down from my eyes and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I looked over to see maki.
"Hey shuichi I know it's hard.. we all lost the people we care about.. but we still gonna live and we survived thanks to their sacrifices... So don't blame yourself alright?"

...

Sacrifices? The only ones that died as a sacrifices were kaede, kaito...and kokichi..
.
.
.
Kokichi...I miss him..
Even tho I couldn't understand him very well he was fun to be around he always was interesting to me, always lying for no reason and pretending to be evil where in the end he just wanted to end the game and save us all..
I regret what I told him I really want to apologize but now I can't .. now he's dead...
.
.
.
"Hey shuichi look at me!" A voice rang through my ears and I looked up to see a worried maki
"Shuichi.. are you alright? .. wait no.. we all know we all aren't alright.. you can cry just please don't loose yourself in the bad thoughts.. alright?" She opened her arms gestureing an opening for a hug.
I hugged her and cried, and cried..
I noticed maki also tearing up and soon enough himiko also joined.
We all stop there , the three survivers of this hell of a killing game , crying about the people we lost , the events we been though, the people we loved and now they aren't here..

After some time that we all calmed down a thought suddenly run though my head.

"Hey can you both please wait for me I have to get something.."
I asked waiting for their response.
They both nodded in agreement.

I stood up and run to where i thought the dormitory was ... I hope I can find it..

I soon arrived to the ruins of the dormitory and looked around looking for the ruins of his room.
"It's gotta be here it's gotta be here.." I mattered to myself while looking through the broken down building.

And soon I found it...

A checked bandana of an not so evil supreme leader..

I picked it up and held it close to my chest.. I broke down crying
.
.
.

 I broke down crying

"Im sorry... Ouma kun in so sorry..."
I was sitting on the dirty ground holding onto the bandana crying and apologizing knowing full well that I won't ever get to apologize to him in person.. he isn't here anymore.. after all..

Suddenly I hear something move behind me

Assuming that it's maki I said "sorry maki Im okey so don't worry I will soon get going..."