☾the concert;

michael;

"Michaeeeeeeel!" Calum sung from the kitchen, dangling his car keys, purposely trying to annoy me.

"Shush, I'm coming." I groaned, shutting off the T.V and heading towards the kitchen.

The first thing I saw when I walked into the kitchen was Calum's shirt, which was a replica of Lana's Ultraviolence album cover; and don't forget the ridiculous grin on his face.

I let out a small giggle and continued walking towards the door, snatching the keys out of Calum's hand on my way. "You're an idiot."

"Your favorite idiot." He shoved past me, grabbing the keys right back.

"Yeah, totally.." I mumbled, following behind him.

luke;

The car ride was absolutely terrible. All I could think about was the feeling of alcohol burning my throat, and the harmonic sound of her voice. Luckily I had my roommate Ashton to drive me there and back, because by the end of the concert; I might be lucky enough to be able to produce a few words.

A cold hand touched my shoulder, and my body began to rock. "Luke, are you alright?" I turned my head to see Ashton's face, though it was hard to tell if he was serious since his eyes were hidden under his curls.

"Yeah, I'm just excited." I giggled softly, turning back towards the window.

"I'm glad to hear that. But if you want to see her, you might want to get out of the car." Ashton coughed, causing my cheeks to redden.

"I-I.. Uh, I thought we were at a stoplight." I mumbled awkwardly, opening the car door.

I slammed the door shut, staring at the crowd infront of me.

"Damn, stereotypes are right." Ashton pointed towards a group of girls wearing flower crowns.

"Told you we'd see em." I laughed. "Get your wallet out, were getting some beer before we find out seats." I smacked the hood of the car, adrenaline pumping through my veins as I ran towards the entrance.

michael;

Everything was already starting to seem vague. But I shrugged it off and took another swig of beer.

"Michael! Calm down it hasn't even started yet." Calum snatched the bottle of beer out of my hand, shooting evil glares at me.

"Sorry, can't help it." I shrugged, casually grabbing my beer back.

I turned to my side as I noticed a tall figure in the corner of my eye, my jaw nearly dropping as my vision focused.

The young boy placed himself on the chair next to Michael's, toying with his lip ring between his teeth. Though, my confidence dropped as a fit male situated himself right beside him.

I sat down next to him, taking a large sip of my beer; watching Calum fiddle around in his seat.

"You alright..?" I laughed while watching Calum act like he was trying to get rid of an itch.

"No! She's coming out in less then two minutes!" He shrieked, causing the two next to us to look over at him.

"Oh, of course." I scoffed, jolting a bit as the lights shut off.

And the boring night begins.