But I Love You - Part Eight: (Kitchen Island) Sex Boosts Immunoglobulin A

( * It's all in the title. Reader, beware 😉. Enjoy ! * )

"Your wish is my command", Jane naughtily replied.

Wanting to make good on Maura's request, she walked Maura backwards until the honey blonde's ass was flush against the kitchen island countertop. With her left palm centered on the back of Maura's neck, she pulled Maura closer as she continued her assault on Maura's lips, tugging and nibbling, causing her best friend's ample, silken-clad breasts to brush up squarely against her own. Jane's right hand travelled down to cup Maura's left breast through the thin fabric of her blouse, her fingers brushing over straining nipples.

"Unhh ...", Maura groaned. She couldn't believe how turned on she was and she was still fully clothed.

As if reading her mind, Jane pulled at Maura's blouse until it was completely free from the waist band of her skirt. She reached up beneath the soft material, her fingers tracing tantalizing circles over the lace of Maura's bra, feeling the blonde's nipples pebbling beneath them. It wasn't enough for Jane. She wanted more.

"I want to see you, Maura. All of you", Jane demanded huskily. It wasn't a request.

Maura could only nod her approval, as Jane unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her delicate shoulders, careful not to wrinkle it as she hung it over the back of the nearest kitchen chair. She knew how much the ME hated wrinkles.

Turning her attention back to the honey blonde, her breath hitched in her throat, drinking in the sight of a half naked Maura standing in front of her.

"God Maura. You're beautiful!". Jane stared brazenly at her best friend, completely mesmerized.

"I'm yours, Jane. All yours", Maura sighed, her eyes glazed with need, heart pounding wildly in her ears.

Jane lifted Maura onto the top of the kitchen island so that the blonde was positioned right at the edge of the counter, her legs dangling on either side of the brunette's lean frame. Jane reached behind and unclasped Maura's bra, freeing those delectable breasts from their lacy confines. Her long fingers stroked pale pink nipples, teasing them into taut peaks, as her lips traced a scorching path from Maura's mouth, to her neck and collarbones, down to the valley between her breasts.

In response, Maura arched her back, pushing her breasts wantonly, giving Jane more of what she craved. Jane pursed her lips and proceeded to suck on a hardened nub, swirling her tongue over the areola, feeling it pucker, as her fingers continued their sweet torture, plucking and palming the other sensitive bud.

The roughness of Jane's palm, contrasted with the smooth skin of her breasts, was an entirely new sensation for Maura, and one that was proving to be thoroughly addictive.

"Oh, Jane. Uhhh! That feels so good! Don't stop!", Maura begged, her voice low and raspy, as Jane's teeth grazed against her sensitive nipples.

Encouraged, Jane hiked up Maura's skirt, exposing perfectly creamy, well-toned thighs. Wasting no time, her fingers went straight for Maura's heated center, stroking her through the cool silk of her panties, her eyes glued to the sight of her best friend, moaning and writhing in ecstasy. This Maura would forever be burned into her brain.

"Spread your legs, Maur", Jane urged, whispering the command in Maura's ear. The honey blonde eagerly obliged, opening herself up more to the brunette and those delicious fingers, which were driving her insane.

Maura was completely soaked.

"God, Maura. You're so wet. So wet! Are you wet for me, baby?". Jane teased, her voice so dangerously low and husky, fingers stroking in and out, making Maura even wetter.