*𝐈|𝐘𝐍|*18+*

*This chapter contains sexual content so if you're underage or uncomfortable with sexual acts, this is your warning, the book is also rated mature and has a warning in the prologue*

Don't forget to drop a like and comment!

It won't take me long to tell you who I am, well my voice is enough to make you turn your eyes towards me even if you don't want to, Well it's pretty much all I am.

There were dark clouds in the sky, it seemed that heavy rain would come and it would bring cold winds along with the tempest storm, as my looked at the front door, many people were coming inside, who were feeling that the rain is about to come whi...

There were dark clouds in the sky, it seemed that heavy rain would come and it would bring cold winds along with the tempest storm, as my looked at the front door, many people were coming inside, who were feeling that the rain is about to come which has not come yet so it means you cannot be sure whether the sky will be clear today or not and to be honest, I don't like rain at all. People say that rain washes away all the sorrows with it.

But what if it brings all the gloom with it.

I wiped my coffee hands with my apron and tied my hair in a tight bun causing some strands of my hair to come in front of my face leave me annoying as always, while I was smelling of caffeine and a little bit of milk along with it, talking about the location, this cafe is on is near the Greenport sites on the northern tip of Long Island, not far from City but far from the wealthy mansions of the nearby Hamptons, this coastal town is best known for its country homes, family-friendly farmers, markets, and world-class wineries and I am just a waitress here as my life is not like those stories whose luck changes after coming to a big city.

Well everything is in chaos in my life.

We were not here from the beginning, first we were in Russia, then Italy and now here in New York as my mom brought me here, she herself lives in a small farm in the countryside and I am stuck here because of college but that doesn't mean I am that student who does parties at night and ends up in someone's arms in the morning infact I do a part time job and run errands for her medical issues.

Can I have an Americano with ice?

A blonde girl said I gave her a little smile which I definitely had to show everytime.

Sure just give me 5 minutes, mam.

I smiled and started to grind some coffee beans into the grinder as I sighed, don't know how many times in a day as my eyes went to the side of the counter where the photo of me and my mother was kept in a frame. In it me and she were laughing looking at the camera while I was toddler as this photo was taken by my father.

Bitter memories always hunts like a nuisance right.

Thanks for ordering, have a nice day.

Again a fake smile was decorated on my lips whose meaning I do not know perhaps, I did not cry because he didn't deserve it and no word can describe how much I despised that person who established a relationship with my mother on the basis of lies. Every time a bad taste comes in my mouth as soon as I think of that man, whose existence is like a blizzard daze to me, I remember all the hurricane and burry moments with him which are haunting me somewhere in a corner of my heart.