𝐈𝐈|𝐘𝐍|

*This chapter contains vulgar language, sexual activities, gunshots and abused behaviour. So this is your warning as this book already got warmed as 18+*

Don't forget to drop like and comment!

She's the kind of girl who would rather be magical to you than belong to you

The light slapping of shoes against the marble floor could be heard on the huge corridor as the boys grunted, almost patiently eyeing the angels had come through the big door, swaying their hips naturally, nestling pom poms in their palms, the che...

The light slapping of shoes against the marble floor could be heard on the huge corridor as the boys grunted, almost patiently eyeing the angels had come through the big door, swaying their hips naturally, nestling pom poms in their palms, the cheerleaders penetrated towards the boys as my inner self cringed when the door swiftly ajar clearly viewing those butterflies.

Well, this is what the scenario of every day.

Hey boys!.

The beauties greeted, singing a tune, and waving at them as the boys mirrored their sweet gestures with excited grins. Some shy and flirty smiles twirled across the girl's lips as the captain of the basketball team groaned heavily under his breath, grumbling not-so-kind words.

One morning with peace, was I asking a lot?

Jeon Jungkook, Captain of the basketball team, along with looks he also has wealth as no one knows which rich father's son he is, where he lives, what he does, but it is certain the rumours said that he meets the winds in the dark of the night on his bikes. The dangerous high speed while riding the motorcycle enthusiast is like those books fictional character after whom girls get wet and boys are jealous.

A campus heartthrob and the biggest jerk in the world.

For me though.

Mole dotted by the finest angel below his lips, definitely done to completely capture and enamor a person in his baneful beauty. Merging with his aura, the sharp, pointed cheekbones seem elegant in a time like this.

But, most of the time, they seem shrewd.

A thin lip ring pressed on the right side of his lips, a blessing to the eyes. Gorgeous heavens! If they thought about sending a man so stupendous to earth, they would have at least given him thought about sending a man so stupendous to earth, they would have at least given him a nice attitude.

You'd think. But, no! Not at all!

Behind this veil of unparalleled beauty, charm and virtue is an uncaring, austere thickhead. Probably, born in the arctic, He is a very rude, mean and stubborn kind of a person who had fame and very big ass pride to think that everyone is head over heels from him and that's the biggest misunderstanding of this asshole.

Asshole with big capital A.

As he didn't't bother to glance at the girls while he still dribbling the ball, unlike the other players who were openly, shamelessly salivating after cheerleaders, catching their flirty winks.