𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝐘𝐍|

*This chapter contains blood and other disturbing activities*

Don't forget to drop a vote and comment.

And the sweet little angel couldn't keep her eyes off the devil

I opened my eyes, squinting against the black darkness as I was blindfolded

I opened my eyes, squinting against the black darkness as I was blindfolded. The first thing I felt was a cold, metallic surface beneath me. It felt hard and unyielding, almost uncomfortable. My hands were tied tightly behind my back, Due to which I was having sharp pain in my wrists from where the rope had dug in. I tried to move, to stand up, but I couldn't. Something was holding me down, forcing me into an awkward position.

I turned my head to the side and sense that I was in some sort of stinky, dingy and dark room. The air was thick with an unfamiliar smell, a mixture of damp earth and something else I couldn't quite place. It made my nose twitch uncomfortably. A little light was casting a shape on me which was probably due to some small hole on the clothe which was above my right eye and was probably coming in the room from a single dim bulb hanging from the ceiling, casting eerie shadows across the walls.

I have to be smart. As much as I'd love to fight, I have to be smart or I'll die.

My heart will kill me before these men do. That's all I can think of as it races in my chest. I've never felt fear like this. It's been so long, and maybe it's a lie that I've never felt it before. But it's been so long and I don't remember my heart pounding like it is now. My hot breath makes me feel faint as I try to breathe steadily. My eyes open even though all I can see is darkness with the blindfold still wrapped around my head.

It's impossible to be smart when you're terrified though.

The dry lump in my throat feels scratchy as I swallow, opening my eyes to see nothing but the scant light that seeps through the burlap. I can't make out anything but I can hear everything. My erratic heartbeat blasts in my ears, the sound of several men in the room, and the scraping of chairs across the floor and I think I came to know that I'm on a metallic dingy thing. I can feel the slickness beneath my fingers. It almost feels like a charcoal beneath my fingers and feet.

Bitch is up.

My breathing hitches at the gruff voice coming from somewhere in front of me. I try to swallow again, gently lifting my head because I feel like I'm going to suffocate if I don't breathe. I tried and failed, not to let them on to the fact that I'm awake. Even when the cigar smoke woke me, and I thought I was in a fire, I was still. A few minutes have passed at most; I haven't learned shit that's going to help me though, other than that I'm sitting on a hard metal chair and helpless.

Just in time.

Someone else responds and then rough laughter erupts in the room. My aching body stiffens, my hands clenching and making the cuffs dig deeper into my broken skin. I'm so terrified, I don't react because the pain was shooting up my arms. Every second that passes is agonizing. They speak calmly, softly, and in a language of which I know very few words.