*𝐈𝐈𝐈|𝐘𝐍|*18+*

*This chapter contains sexual content and abusive language so if you're underage or uncomfortable with sexual acts, this is your warning*

Don't forget to drop a like and comment!

Storms are wonderful. The way the skies thrash and scream. It is a reminder that even the skies scream, burdened with the weight of lost, forgotten dreams.

One Month Later!

One Month Later!.

The whole day was hectic, it always was as I'm working my ass off to be stable But every time something happens due to which my job comes in danger or not that I want to get away from here, but I am helpless and this is the easiest way to earn money for me without coming in anybody's sight because I don't want anybody to reach my mother unknowingly.

There are some such secrets which are good if they are buried deep inside somewhere.

While riding my bike, I stop at a nearby grocery as I'm running out of so many things and honestly speaking I have never thought I would have to live this way. Life teaches us so many things, hun. Have I ever thought I'll be living on a tiny apartment in New York while the job I have right now barely covers up my bills and I'm struggling to get some extra money by uploading notes in online as I have no voice so, no one would be able to understand me and it's not a good idea to apply for bank jobs in New York as no matter what I say, my identity is still fake.

Yes, I am that person who lives in disguise.

I'm so frustrated by seeing the price tags so I end up purchasing some cup noodles and some juices but I cook for myself whenever I have time as I said life is already terrible so my cooking skills but I still cook every meal with instructions because I need energy which is not in readymade food, I can't be sick with all the pressure and pulling my bike in the parking lot while pondering about the incident which happened earlier, who could that person, who can kill someone so brutally and it would be wrong if I say that it was for me because maybe he himself would have some business in it even though it was terrified like my last encounter with that unknown bitch who has left a mark on my ribcage, just look at his courage to leave a fucking black inked tattoo but it has been a month now when it happened and what would be a bigger relief than it.

He was a psychopath.

I feel something weird as I feel like someone is watching me and it's the worst feeling when I still have no clue about my stalker and he seems to have vanished from everywhere and it's concerning, because for some months these vibes had stopped coming to me and also that rose which I used to find every time at my doorstep along with a note, but now again my sixth sense is making me feel something strange feeling so I stop at the middle of the road which is so silent right now as it's already twelve and this area is not so populated that I'll find some drunk brats on the road. It looks like a spooky area and I had no other option but to shift here as the rent is low considering how expensive the apartments in New York are but I didn't find anything so I turned my head around to see if anyone was here but there was no one.