𝐈𝐕|𝐘𝐍|

*Contain Emotive language refers to specific word choices that are made in order to elicit an emotional response from the character to reader/listener.
Mention of cigarettes, alcohol, drugs and vulgar explicit language*

Don't forget to drop a like and comment!

Sometimes you don't get everything just by being innocent and fool, sometimes you have to become a little evil and crazy on your own.

ONE MONTH LATER.

My eyes shoot open and I feel my body is trembling and a warm feeling engulfs my hurt and my soul together, my throat area is sticky which means I'm sweating as hell while my inside throat is dry. Rolling around I watch the digital clock which is showing three-thiry-three. Damn that same time again as I sighed and take some deep breaths. Knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep again, So I got up and headed towards the balcony with a packet of cigarettes which provided me enough time to console myself normal.

A habit, it is fatal so this is the solution.

Bending down to the railing while watching the city lights are so vibrant and always amazes me so they always make me feel how dull my life is. The gigantic view, the small and blurry dimming scenery and the huge sky above where the milky way is hidden because of it, There is not even a single star and even the moon is hidden so it's impossible to see the beyond view with bare eyes.

I wish I could blackout the whole city to watch the organic milky way.

I don't know, but I always was a sucker for watching the planet, stars and the milky way with my bare eyes. I don't know why this thought comes to my mind every time I look up and there is a strange memory flash in which the face is blurred but it feels like mine but I don't remember anything, pure nothing, the more I want to dig in those memories, the more my head starts to spin as in the end it all remains incomplete.

Everything was like fading away.

I cannot even say that my old days were good or bad because they do not exist in my life as I do not remember anything as I have forgotten some chapters of my life, and stuck somewhere in the middle of the book in which everything was tangled and the ink was kept fading away as I am unable to remember anything, I have lost some part of my childhood and teenagehood which I am not even aware except for one memory.

Whom I want to forget, but it is causing moreover digging into my whole existence.

I thought it was a blessing at first but it's just starting or my worst nightmare yet I act like it doesn't even exist, The one who changed me completely, filled me with hatred and aggression for all those who consider love as an elixir but they are crazy, unaware that it is the biggest poisoning syndrome in their fates as once upon a time It used to give me a hard time to believe it. However, I'm used to it right now.