01

about three months earlier -

Ashton had been there for about 30 minutes and he already wanted to go home. He didn't know why he had let Calum drag him to the stupid house party at Neil Whore's house-or something like that. He would much rather be home cuddled up in bed reading a good book or sleeping. Actually anything that didn't involve a big loud house filled sweaty, horny teenagers grinding on each other would satisfy Ashton at the moment.

Looking around, Ashton rubbed his arm in discomfort. He didn't feel comfortable in that scenery.

The party life did not mix with Ashton's life.

"Calum I want to go home, let me go home and wallow my life away in books and Netflix." He whined tugging on Calum's sleeve.

"C'mon Ash, live a little. It's time to turn up!" Calum shouted over the music, pulling the shorter boy into the kitchen.

"I thought it was turn down." Ashton dead panned taking his glasses off to clean them off.

"Whatever, turn some way! Loosen up my dude." Calum exclaimed opening a beer can and handing it to Ashton with a large grin on his face.

"Drink it all. Have another. Drink that one. Have at least 3 babe, and then dance a little. Stick your tongue down some guys throat. Live a little." Calum told him, mock sternly grabbing himself one as well. "Heard Tommo's here and I heard him and Harry got in to a small fight, here's your chance Irwie, suck him off, make him feel better."

"I'd rather not get punched in the face by Harry." Ashton told him and took a sip of beer and made a face, god he hated the bitter taste of alcohol.

"He's a cupcake he couldn't hurt a fly."

"He'd murder someone if it had to do with Louis." Ashton pointed out, taking a bigger sip.

Calum thought it over for a few moments before he shrugged, "Suit yourself, now c'mon and let's dance."

5 beers and a couple shots later, Ashton was completely out of it. He lost Calum a few hours ago but he didn't need the nagging ass with him. He felt light and happy. He felt like he was walking on a cloud and everything was hazy, like he was in a daze.

All he's done is drink and then dance then drink some more.

Calum would be proud of him.

Going into the kitchen for another drink he felt someone come behind him, "Well would you look at that. Never thought I'd see the day when Ashton Irwin showed up at a party." A voice rasped against Ashton's neck.

Ashton turn around to meet the deep blue eyes of the one and only Luke Hemmings, "Never thought I'd see the day when Luke Hemmings talked to me." He retorted crossing his arms.

"A couple drinks changes me." Luke smirked backing him up against the refrigerator and placing his hands on either side of Ashton's head. "My lips are a little cold, will you warm them up for me?"

A small giggle left Ashton's lips as he fisted Luke's white shirt and pulled him closer, "I don't know, only if you'll warm my dick up afterwards."

"I don't think sober Ashton would approve of that."

"Then let's not tell sober Ashton." Ashton suggests before pulling Luke towards him, connecting their lips. It's a nice kiss really before both became eager. Luke urges Ashton to part his lips some more so that their tongues can meet. A shiver runs down Ashton's spine as Luke tongue swirls around his own, and he feels so unbearably hot already; he'd like to take Luke right then and there.

Luke slide his hands up Ashton's shirt, letting his fingernails graze over the tanned skin making the other boy shiver. When oxygen eventually became more important, they broke apart.

"Fuck-" Luke started trying to catch his breath, "I'm-I'm pretty sure there are extra rooms upstairs if you're down."

Ashton just nodded, wanting to give himself some relief. He pushed Luke off of him and they started up the stairs with drunken giggles and sloppy kisses.

When he had finally woken up the next morning he was naked, cold and alone.

He quickly got dressed, ignoring the pounding in his head and the pain in his butt. He was pretty certain he had topped last night, but must be not. Willing himself not to vomit all over the place he turned on his phone to see what time it was, the numbers glared 10:38 back at him.

Taking a deep breath in and out he made his way downstairs.

The house was trashed and people were sprawled out all over the place, in the kitchen, on the couch, one was cuddling the staircase.

Dialing Calum's number he waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" His groggy voice came through the phone. Good, Ashton thought. I woke him up.

"Come pick me up."

"Where are you?" Calum groaned.

"Neil's house still, oh I have a lot to tell you."

"It's pronounced Niall. And I'm on my way. You better love me, I should still be sleeping right now."

Ashton regrets everything he did with Luke that night. He shouldn't have done anything, but of course he wasn't thinking straight and did it anyways.

Luke didn't acknowledge him at all the next week(he found out he had a slight limp to his walk so he they both must've topped). It's not Luke talked to him anyways but Ashton had his dick up his ass so he deserves at least some kind of explanation.

The following Monday Ashton decided to confront him. It was the last week before school let out and Ashton was determined to not end it on a bad note.

After the last bell had rang, Ashton got to his locker and stuffed his books in it. He waited patiently for the other boy, casually glancing around every few seconds.

When the taller of the two finally got to his locker, Ashton pushed up his glasses and made his way over. "So I think I deserve an explanation."

Luke jumped from the sudden voice, panic arose as he quickly looked around him making sure no one was in the halls before looking back at Ashton, "Okay listen. The little fling we had was just a fling. It was a mistake and it didn't mean anything, sure you were a good fuck but you're just a little nerd who doesn't matter to me. You're a nobody, that's bad for my reputation. Now stop trying to talk to me. Let's just go back to the days where I didn't acknowledge you and you didn't talk to me yeah?" He finished off and slammed his locker shut, walking away.

Ashton watched his retreating figure before biting his lip and looking down at himself.

Was he really that bad?

Was it because of the sweaters he wears?

Maybe it was his glasses.

Narrowing his eyes, Ashton decided he didn't want to be worthless nobody. He wanted to be a somebody and with Calum's help, he was going to achieve it.

Ashton; it's time for a change.
Message delivered.

Calum; what's changing?
Message delivered.

Ashton; I am.
Message delivered.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
whoop there it is.