04

"Who the fuck did that?"

Michael raised an eyebrow at the blond who was making himself comfortable in Michael's car as Michael noticed him sporting a goodsized hickey on his neck.

Michael had a really good idea but decided to ask anyways.

Luke trailed his finger tips over the fresh mark before speaking, "Remember when you said I would never get with Ashton again?" Michael let out a sigh, already knowing where the conversation was heading but nodded and motioned for him to continue talking.

"Well I did." Luke smirked picking up a hoodie from Michael's backseat-sniffing it then pulling it over his head. He wasn't quite sure how it happened last night but he wasn't going complain.

"How did you even manage that?" Michael asked rolling his eyes, sparing a quick glance to him.

Luke shrugged his shoulders, "I actually have no idea. All I remember is having a few beers before having shots and then I woke up naked with Ashton's shirt laying on the floor next to me. He must've worn mine." He explained watching as the trees pass on the familiar route to the small coffee shop they always go to on the weekends.

Michael just rolled his eyes again and the rest of the ride was quiet and ignoring him when they walked into the café.

"Heard you banged Irwin at the party yesterday." A recognizable voice said once Luke got to the counter.

"How do people know this?" Luke groaned leaning against counter looking up to meet the familiar chocolate colored eyes.

The older boy laughed and started on Luke's and Michael's usual without asking, they've been there enough times to be known as regulars. "Word gets around fast young one."

"But you don't even go to our school and you know."

"And again word travels fast." He replied sliding the two coffees to Luke and gave him his cash back. "Now, try not to be such a fuckboy Hemmings."

Luke rolled his eyes teasingly, "Whatever try to be more of a fuckboy Malik." He replied and walked to the table Michael had picked.

"So are you going to talk to him at all? If you don't I'm ignoring you forever just so you know." Michael told him sipping at his coffee.

"It was just one night, why would I bother talking to him?"

"Last time it was just one night but look at what happened now." Michael reminded with an eye roll. "And why wouldn't you bother talking to him? He's fucking hot and, like, really smart." He added pulling out his vibrating phone from his pocket.

"If you think he's so hot then why don't you date him." Luke scoffed, not intending it to come out as bitter as it did.

Michaels lip upturned for a small second at the jealousy in the blonds voice. "He's not really my type. I'm more into guys who don't fuck my best friend."

Luke just glared.

Slurping up the rest of his drink, Michael stood up and brushed off all the nonexistent dirt on his shirt. "Speaking of, I have this really cute guy waiting for me. About to get high and get laid." He grinned and typed away on his phone. "Don't wait up." He muttered and began sped walking out the door.

"Michael you're my ride home!" Luke called after him getting up to follow him but all Luke got was Michael flipping the bird through the window.

Luke let out a loud groan, his house was a good 30 minutes away from the coffee shop. He shot a desperate look towards Zayn who was watching with amusement as he wiped down the counter.

"Sorry man my shift ends in 3 hours."

Luke let out another groan, his friends were such assholes.

----
I'm sorry, you all waited like 3 months for such a shitty chapter ://

I'm trying my best to get my inspiration back for this story.