Chapter 3: Breakfast

Luigi stood confused in the hallway, wondering what Bowser had meant. He shrugged it off and walked into the room. Luigi gasped once he walked in. The room was as big as Luigi's small apartment, and it had pink walls and white tile flooring, with a huge king sized bed and pink rug in the middle. He immediately went over to the bed and laid down, falling asleep quickly. The next morning he woke up to a knock on his door. He tiredly got up and answered it. He looked down and saw Junior standing there. "Mr., can you make me breakfast?" Junior asked. "Sure! Just give me a minute to get ready." Luigi said. Junior nodded his head and shut the door, waiting outside.

Luigi went over to the wardrobe and opened it. The wardrobe was filled with frilly pink dresses, so Luigi shut the wardrobe and went to the bathroom to shower. He stripped and stepped into the warm water, feeling all his worries temporarily disappear. About 5 minutes later, he stepped out and dried off, putting back on his clothes that he was wearing. He fixed his hair and mustache and then stepped out into the hallway where Junior was waiting.

"Hey Junior! I'm ready to cook!" " Ok! Come on, I'll show you where the kitchen is!" Junior said as he ran down the hall towards the kitchen. He stopped in front of dark brown double doors and opened them for Luigi. Luigi walked into the grand kitchen and gasped. The kitchen was about 100 times the size of his apartments kitchen. Junior walked up to the island counter and sat down on one of the stools with the help of Luigi. "What do you want for breakfast?" Luigi asked. "Waffles!" Junior shouted excitedly. "Ok." Luigi immediately got to work making the food. He mixed eggs with flour and water and made the batter. Then he put the waffle batter in the waffle maker. 2 minutes later the food was done, and he took the waffles out and put them on a plate for Junior.

As he did this, an older koopa with blue hair walked in. "Junior! There you are! Father has been looking everywhere for you! And who is this?" He said the last part with heavy suspicion. "This is Mr......uh..." Junior paused as he realized he didn't even know the name of the human. "Luigi" Luigi whispered. "This is Mr. Luigi and he's really nice!" "Uh huh. And does father know that he's not in his room?!" "No but it's okay! He's not doing any harm so father has no right to be mad! And he was nice enough to make me breakfast!" "Yea, and how do you know that he isn't trying to poison you?!" "We-" Junior started, but was interrupted by Luigi. "I can try them if you want." "Heh. Do it. I bet you'll die in a second!" Ludwig said with a cackle. Luigi shrugged it off and ripped off a piece of the waffle and put it in his mouth. Ludwig stared at him for about 6 minutes before he realized nothing was going to happen. "So you weren't lying. Hm. But why would you feed Junior?""Well why wouldn't I? I have no reason to harm Junior or cause an issue in this castle." As soon as Luigi finished speaking, the kitchen doors slammed open. "LUIGI! WHERE THE HELL ARE Y-" Bowser shouted, but stopped mid sentence when he saw Luigi with Junior.

A/N: Sorry it took me a while to update, I was camping and I didn't have any service TwT