A Lot Like Love - Part 6

*The story situation and everything mentioned in this chapter is purely based on imagination.

The beautiful town of Italy submerged in life and happiness as they say.It lies as heart of city with people seen enjoying life to fullest.Dancing and singing and laughing while some passing out.

He was glad to be here as people with smiles greeted him not all knowing his identity.It was rare he gets to enjoy such occasion. Calling break from shoot for an hour or so he found an excuse it seemed.To run away here and see around what life means.Work home and commitments has become part of his life.He doesnt remember when last time he wasnt tensed about his upcoming project or movie releasing.Failures never disheartened him.It was efforts of so many people he gets upset for.

An old lady greeted him with smile as he gave his charming smile and got inside shop.Sitting for famous drink there.He mouthed thank you kissing ladies hand who pulled his cheeks.He started having drink.Hearing his phone buzz.He just left message for his friend he will be back soon. Switching off his phone he just felt like being here away from work and known people for some time.No selfies or autographs.He can see people at their best having fun.He finished his drink and joined dance that was going over.Laughing his heart out he got rid of his jacket and danced like never before.The loud music laughters and some beautiful girls who looked impressed by his charm it seemed.Vikram Aditya just wanted to be at moment and think about nothing else.

Vikram felt his feet would give away but he wasnt ready to give up.In company of people who were passing out laughing and some still dancing.He couldnt stop his laugh and got two more rounds of drinks for himself. Trying to catch his breathe he reached counter ordering for another drink when he almost bumped into someone. He said sorry in that state only but she vanished in second.He wanted to have look at her but got dragged on dance floor.

He never felt this weird and could feel somewhat he drank something which wasnt normal.Though he was trying to puke he wouldnt stop laughing in between.Half of people were doing same.He tried to wash his face and threw up again when felt someone barging inside washroom.Covering her mouth she stumbled.Could hardy walk.Started to puke.As she realized there was guy beside her.She was not in state to consider anything.

"Im.M sorry.Im in wrong place."

Vikram couldnt see her face properly again.His face was wet and vision blurred.He frowned and smiled at her.

V-"Its okay.You are sorry.Im sorry too.We all are."

She frowned and before could look at him properly both started throwing up again at same time and laughed at each other.They could hear some voices from another door and she stumbled reaching there.Opening it both widened their mouth seeing a couple kissing.

"Haww.What are they doing?"

He giggled and hold her as she was about to fall rather tried to barge inside that room.He caught her on time.Covering her mouth with his palms.She started throwing her hands and stomped on his foot.He growled and managed to get her outside shutting door.

V-"Oww.You mad girl."

She frowned.Both had their eyes half open.

"Why did you stop me.Why Why Why.You bad tall tree."

V-"What.What did you call me."

She giggled and was about to go to that door again.He caught her and stood blocking her way.

"Leave me.I no know you.So do not disturb."

V-"Hey.What do you think you doing.If they catch you and me.Seeing them we can be in trouble."

"Oh.Really.I feel scared.What can we do now."

She made pout and he felt like pulling her cheeks.He didnt think twice on that state and didnt knew himself.He held her hand and both run from there.After point they came to one side of shop.With people dancing doing whatever around this corner was silent.He took breath of relief.Found her sitting on floor.He sat beside her.

V-"See I saved you and us.Im brave."

She giggled and frowned.

"But why you saved me.What did we do."

V-"Hmm.That.I.Dont know."

"My head hurts.Badly."

She fell down not able to balance herself anymore feeling soft carpet beneath her body.He did too both facing each other.With one eye open both looked at each other.She smiled touching his nose and he frowned.Giving cute smile too.

"I like your nose.Its tall.Like you hehe."

V-"I like your cheeks.They are so."

He tried to touch them but she shunned his hand.He faked anger and moved his face.She felt bad seeing his face.Inching little closer towards him she blew air on his ears cutely.He got startled and she laughed.

"You are brave haa.Got scared hahaha."

He gave her look and then got lost in her smile.After some time they could feel a silence of comfort.

V-"You know.It feels so good here calm.No noise and noone to disturb or give tension."

"Hmm.Far away from world.I feel sleepy."

V-"Me too.Hey.Can I touch your cheeks.Please."

"Hmm.Okay but once only."

He got more closer to her and moved strand of hair touching her face.She had her eyes closed and he stared at her mesmerized by her beauty.

V-"You are.Beautiful."

They didnt knew when their faces were inches apart.Lips about to touch.And a silence prevailed again this time with two strangers meeting each other not knowing their fate.

...........................................................................................

This is kinda flashback which was needed for story.Lets see if you can guess who the girl is here :)

Please do not forget to vote and comment!