GaaMatsu2

Gaara watched as I trekked into the kitchen to accept his glass of water, and I stared up at him as I drank it, "You called me "babe" earlier."

I smiled, sitting the now-empty glass on the counter and coming around so I could hold his hands in mine, "And? I'll do it again!"

The corner of his lips tugged, and a slight pink dusted his cheeks, "I like it."

His adorable, shy expression made my heart flutter, and I tugged on his hands until he came down so I could kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck so he'd pick me up. He took the hint, and I wrapped my legs around his hips, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

Somehow, Gaara managed to shut all the lights off before climbing the stairs and didn't bother turning any on once we made it to our bedroom. Instead, he sat on the edge of the bed, hands moving to my hips, waist, breasts, and whatever else they could reach. Feeling quite impatient, I tugged his shirt up, and he let me pull it off over his head before doing the same to me.

His eyes widened when he saw the sexy lace piece that made the top of the lingerie set I'd put on. I eagerly moved to kiss his neck, pressing against him to feel his skin against mine.

"M-Matsuri, what is...." He trailed off, a hitch coming in his breath when I reached down to rub against the hard bulge beneath me.

A desperate timbre tugged at my voice as I spoke between kisses to his skin, "A gift from Ino. Do you like it?"

"Yes, very much."

A happy squeal passed my lips when he suddenly switched our positions, hands almost roughly caressing every part of me possible as he stole my lips again. I pressed against him, my legs crossed around his hips, and those oh-so-beautiful fingers unbuttoned my shorts. I released him so he could slide them off me, busying my hands and unbuckling his belt.

Teal eyes locked onto mine heatedly as he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them lower on his hips, "You get like this every time you're drunk."

I returned the hungry look, unzipping them for him, "Hurry, Babe."

That seemed to flip a switch in him because he slid my underwear to the side and shoved himself into me, pants lowered just enough for him to do so. A cry of surprise passed my lips, and my head fell back as he wrestled my hands to the bed and angled himself over me so my lower body was slightly off the bed as he pounded into me with all he had.

Gaara's gorgeous eyes bore into mine, and I couldn't look away even as sounds of pleasure dusted the air from us both. The only other sounds were the jingle of his belt, which came every so often with his hips' movement, and our heavy breathing. His name fell from my lips when he hit something inside me that he's never touched before, temporarily making my mind blank.

"Gaara, t-there! Right there, do it again!"

His fingers tightened around my hands as he obeyed, the fire in his eyes getting even hotter. Another thirty seconds couldn't pass before I was brought to a debilitating climax beneath him, my insides squeezing him desperately as unfamiliar moans all but bled from my lips.

Gaara didn't stop for a moment but released my hands once I came back down to Earth, and that's all I needed to roll over on top of him. Without missing a beat, my hips began moving.

It felt amazing, every moment of it, even after already climaxing.

Sweat dusted both of our skin. I mirrored his earlier action and interlaced our fingers on both hands, pinning him down to the bed as I adjusted the way I moved my hips to cater to the new angle. Rather than stare at him, though, I gave his neck and shoulder attention with my mouth.