SasuSaku7

From the story Faceless Desire. If you like this, check it out!

Without speaking a word, the Uchiha man reaches over to click the lock on the door.

And that's the last straw.

"Please don't hate me for this," she breathes while closing the distance between them. In a blink, her legs are around Sasuke's hips, her fingers in his hair, and her lips pressed to his hungrily.

The heat burning her core flares wildly when Sasuke reacts smoothly. Large hands grab her leg and hip to support her weight as he slips his tongue past her teeth and carries her seamlessly further into the room.

This is it. This is what she's been yearning for since the night they first slept together.

The hand on her hip momentarily disappears, followed by the sound of whatever's atop a large section of Sasuke's desk being carelessly tossed out of the way and onto the floor. Then, her bottom meets the piece of furniture and she's able to free her hands to frantically unbutton the man's shirt. Both are breathing heavily with desire when their lips part.

A tiny moan leaves Sakura as Sasuke's fingers run into her hair so he can guide her neck to arch. His tongue runs over the sensitive skin where her neck meets her shoulder. The pinkette's legs part further so he can press against her. Her hands fumble to run beneath his shirt over his shoulders so that she can feel his muscles flexing there.

Sasuke's shirt is unbuttoned, but he keeps it on as he speaks in a gruff voice against her damp skin, "You're wearing the perfume."

He pulls back, meeting her gaze hungrily as he unbuttons her shirt.

The warmth between Sakura's legs also appears on her face as he studies her appearance, but she doesn't allow that to ruin the mood. Instead, she gasps out, arching into his touch when her shirt is finally undone and the man has pushed her bra up so he can fondle her chest, "I hoped you'd notice."

Something resembling a growl rumbles through the man as he presses his lips to hers again. The sheer amount of lust blurs things as the pair continues with their heavy petting. Somehow, Sakura's pants are removed and her underwear is shoved to the side, while Sasuke's pants are undone just enough. When he shoves into her, it's as though neither can wait another moment. It's as though they need one another's body to breathe or live.

Though she'd been drunk during their first time together, Sakura is filled with satisfaction as she feels how fully this man fills her up. With each thrust of his hips, the very air in her lungs is stolen, and she's happy to let it happen. Her chest presses against his as she kisses his neck, tearing her lips from his so it's easier to breathe. Tiny, hushed moans become buried in his salty skin. She knows she can't be loud, lest a straggler working late overhear them.

Pressure begins to build within her loins, to the point that she can no longer focus on anything but what the sexy businessman is doing to her insides. Sakura moans his name quietly while leaning back, her hands on the desk slightly behind her so she doesn't lose balance.

The Uchiha man's gaze is burning hot as he grips her hips and studies her body while picking up the pace.

She allows her own eyes to wander over his body. Sasuke's more muscular than she expected, something she learned from their night together, but his form isn't overwhelming. It's just enough to be noticeable, and it suits him way too well. As if he needs to be any more perfect. The woman groans, reaching up to run a hand down his torso, "I've been thinking about this all day." She barely recognizes her own voice because it's so sensual and airy.

Sasuke's jaw flexes and suddenly he's hitting something special inside her. A cry passes her lips, which makes her slap a hand over her own mouth.

Complete and total focus sharpens the lines of the man's face as he watches her steady descent into pleasure. Only when Sakura's insides explode with climax do his lips part for a heavier breath to escape. The woman clings to him, nails digging into his bicep and shoulder as she trembles around him. Then, she's standing, facing the desk, and bent over it.

Sasuke grumbles while sliding back into her from the new angle, "Tell me next time."

Sakura smiles to herself, momentarily having a moment of clarity amidst her lust to appreciate his efforts to communicate. Her body moves on instinct, pressing back against Sasuke's hips with each thrust and relishing in the feel of his sweaty skin against hers. She attempts to casually tease him, though her voice hitches while she does, "You just want to get lucky." A squeak passes her lips when she's suddenly pressed down to the desk, the cold surface contrasting greatly with her warm body.

One of Sasuke's hands is at her hip, holding her in place as he thrusts harder into her, and the other gathers her long hair before moving it over her shoulder to hold it against the desk. He isn't pulling her hair, but he is preventing her from moving much.

"I want you to cum again," he argues quietly, voice rough and unfocused.

Sakura presses her forehead to the desk and bites back louder moans. Everything about him is incredible. Unbelievable. She never expected to feel so good, and it's all his fault. It takes little time for her to begin building toward a second climax.

Sasuke notices, nails digging into her hip as he breathes out, barely audible, "That's it." It feels as though her entire body is on fire as she feels her insides begin to tremble again.

The next thing Sakura knows, she's waking up in her apartment. She gasps, sitting up and looking around. Realizing where she is, she brings her hands to her cheeks and speaks to herself, "What a dream...."

A heavy blush makes her a little light-headed. She wants to get up and wash her face with cold water to calm down. When she does, though, she looks up at the mirror and pauses mid-reach for her towel. There, on the bathroom mirror, is a sticky-note. On it is oh-so-familiar handwriting. 'You fainted, so I brought you home. We should talk. -S'

Sakura's face pales as she snatches the note from the mirror. "...Fuck," she hisses.