Hidan x Hinata

(From a highschoolAU where Hiashi hires most of the Akatsuki members as staff for the Hyuuga main house.)

Hinata washed her face in the bathroom, inspected the bed to ensure it was clean, and promptly fell asleep when she discovered it was.

Sometime in the middle of the night, she was awoken by a loud knocking on the door.

Half-asleep, she got up and dragged her feet over. Rubbing her eyes, she opened it, "What is it?" A squeak passed her lips when Hidan's enraged face met her gaze.

He shoved her into the room, coming inside and slamming the door behind him, "Why would you open the damn door without checking who it is first?"

Hinata sat on the edge of the bed with a red face, glaring at the ground as he continued to criticize her.

"Why are you even here? You're lucky the damn manager here knows who you are, or else-" "Did my dad send you?" She cut him off, too tired to bother with politeness.

Hidan's mouth closed briefly, his eyes alight with irritation, before he pointed at her with a look that would kill her if possible, "Don't piss me off, Hinata."

In the back of her mind, the girl realized he was genuinely agitated because he used her real name, but this time she wouldn't back off just because he warned her. She stood up to her father and wasn't about to be submissive to the silver-haired man, either.

"Answer the question. Why are you here?"

His voice rose slightly, "Because you're stupid enough to get yourself killed in a place like this, that's why."

Hinata got to her feet, a hint of the earlier emotions fueling her glare, "You know that's not what I'm asking."

She knew it was stupid to make him angry knowingly, but she deserved some explanation since they all dropped her like it was nothing. The part of her that felt guilty when ire brewed in the man's eyes wasn't all that big.

"You're really fuckin'-" Hidan stood right before her, grabbing her jaw to make her meet his gaze, only for his eyes to stray from hers and his words to trail off as though something distracted him. Magenta eyes widened slightly, his grip on her jaw becoming gentler as he turned her face with grit teeth.

The Hyuuga girl wasn't sure what he was looking for but tore away and stepped back, "If the only reason you're here is that my dad told you to find me, then get out." He tried to touch her face again, but she smacked his hand away, "Stop it, Hidan!"

She was angry again, like earlier in the day. Shoving against his chest, she hissed, "You don't get to show up out of nowhere after not talking to me for over a week and expect me to act like things are normal!"

Hidan looked stunned instead of enraged for once. He watched silently as the girl before him clenched her fists at her sides and closed her eyes, turning to the side so he couldn't see her face.

"I don't need you coming here to tell me I'm an idiot or just a spoiled rich girl having a tantrum. I've had enough."

"Hinata, shut the hell up," Hidan finally snapped out of it, and he wasn't happy.

She turned to meet his glare, facing him fully a moment later. 'That's it. I am so done with him walking all over me!' Betrayal and rage dripped from her voice, "I'm serious. Get out of here. You're only here because your fucking paycheck is at risk!"

Then the girl's back hit the bed, Hidan on top of her with a hand around her throat tightly enough to stun her into silence. Her hands clutched at his shirt, but she kept the glare on her face, refusing to show him fear.