Chapter 9 (M)

"Mmm..."

Jimin moaned softly in discomfort, and snuggled closer to her girlfriend's body. Her hands circled her torso tightly and her leg unconsciously went above of her own, leaning over.

"Ugh..."

Jimin's eyes opened lightly after hearing her soft moan, emerging from the depths of her throat. She was going to say something, but stood quiet as soon as she felt something hardening next to her thigh. Minjeong groaned again and threw her head to the other side, breathing heavily as her disheveled hair covered her eyes sexily.

She was having a wet dream.

She blinked for some moments, not knowing what to do. Jimin unintentionally rubbed her thigh against her erection, making her moan and wake up because of the friction. Minjeong instantly opened her eyes, and stared at her in shock. It wasn't too long before she sat on the bed and covered herself with her pillow.

"J-Jimin ah!"

Instead of getting away from her, Jimin just bit her lip and crawled to her side. She took the pillow off of her lower region and stared briefly at the bulge pressing against her boxers, crawling above of her.

"Do you really think I'm going to make you have a cold shower at this hour...?"

She chuckled, before pushing her down on the bed, and leaning down above her. She already felt wet and needy by only seeing the hot mess Minjeong was right in that moment. She bit her lip and rubbed her erection, making her groan lowly.

"Shh..." Jimin muttered, leaning down and kissing her neck.

"J-Jimin..a-ah s-stop teasin-ng..." Minjeong muttered, breathing heavily. She actually felt quite embarrassed for being caught in the middle of a wet dream but she had to admit that Jimin's feistiness aroused her.

Minjeong looked at her face; as she bit her lip and, without any previous warning, snuck her hand under her boxer briefs, lowering them down a bit, so that she could free her hardness. Her thumb reached the tip and she started rubbing it, making her moan. She bit her lip and kissed Jimin's jawline with a few bites here and there, as her fingers ran across her hardened shaft.

Jimin kissed her at the same time she extended her arm and opened a drawer, taking a small foil package outside. Minjeong caught her wrist and took the package in her hands, opening it up herself. Jimin grabbed on her t-shirt with more strength as she heard her putting the condom herself, knowing time was coming already.

Minjeong rolled them over, surprising her. Jimin moaned as Minjeong  plunged herself into her, after taking down her underwear in a quick push.

"Tell me if-damn-this-a-ah doesn't feel better than jacking off..." She muttered hard, her lips moving against Minjeong's. Minjeong captured her lips with her own and kissed her harder, tilting her head to the side.

"Much...better..."

"Fuck..."

She bit her lip as he bit her cleavage's skin, pulling it with her teeth strongly, then sucking it and letting it go afterwards. Jimin actually liked it when Minjeong left hickeys on her. It was like she was marking her own territory on her body.

"I'm almost there...M-Minjeong..."

Jimin knew she had been the one who had started it but damn, Minjeong just did her part so damn fine.

"...Me too," She said, increasing the strength and the velocity of her thrusts. Jimin just moved her head from one side to another, breathing heavily as she couldn't hold it anymore.

"Honey I..." She clutched tighter on her and leaned up, as a powerful release made her body tremble. Jimin held onto her, breathing shakily as she drowned in her orgasm, as Minjeong still moved, trying to reach her own.