Chapter 39

I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I hope everyone can forgive me for my absence and enjoy this chapter. I can't guarantee how often I'll update, but I will try my best.

Jimin didn't even know why she was doing it in the first place, but truth to be told, she didn't really care anymore.

Not too long before, she was in the airport, waiting for her flight to Seoul, while her husband went for a newspaper.

Now, there she was.

In the arms of the woman she'd always loved, inside the closed, personal cabin of a train.

Everything had happened so fast; in a moment, they were buying the tickets in all rush, the other they entered inside of the train, showed the ticket, then they closed the blinds that gave view inside of the cabin...

She didn't even remember anymore how many minutes they were kissing each other. It wasn't like she cared about it, not at all, but it slightly worried her as she was already running out of breath.

"I've always loved you...I'm sorry I lied to you but I needed you to be happy..." Minjeong whispered, breaking the kiss as she leaned above her in the bed of the train.

Jimin shook her head slowly.

"Don't apologize...It's not your fault," She whispered, before leaning up slightly and kissing her.

Minjeong broke the kiss and leaned her forehead against hers for a moment, staring at her eyes intensely. She stared in awe at Jimin; she remembered her being beautiful, but what astounded her the most is that she had managed to keep her beauty through the years. She went through a lot on her own, and she even gave birth to their baby. And still, she managed to look so beautiful.

"My mother told me you had a hard time during childbirth."

Jimin chuckled and smiled sadly.

"I did what I needed to do, that's it."

"I'm sorry."

"Why...?"

"Because I left you pregnant and I wasn't there for you..."

"Believe that, out of all the presents you gave me, our son was the best one," Jimin whispered, her eyes tearing up, "He was just like you, Win...Those might have been the most painful hours I've ever been through but, believe me...When I saw our baby for the first time, I just felt that every stretch mark, every craving, every contraction, every throwing up session and every back pain was worth it," She closed her eyes and smiled bitterly as a tear went down her cheek, "When I lost him, my heart was ripped apart, Minjeong..."

"He was the last thing I had from you and it- it was just so cruel..."

Minjeong kissed her forehead, gulping down.

"You did everything you could. It wasn't your fault, Jimin. Remember that," She whispered, pecking her lips at the end.

"I want our baby back," She muttered, her voice cracking up.

"Me too, Rina. Me too..."

Jimin held her cheeks and took in a shaky breath, pulling Minjeong down with her. They kissed calmly at first; but then, they couldn't control their feelings much longer. What they felt for each other was just so strong, and seemingly unbreakable. They had been apart for 6 years, and it was just so horrible to live without each other.

But, for them, right in that moment, it was as if those six years had never gone by.

They did not only share a child; they also shared so many precious memories...and their love.