Chapter 1:

Chapter 1: Activation

Year 2028:

The Discovery Of The Mental Cubes:

After a few years after the collapse of communist or multiple countries across the globe and as capitalists begin to rise and completed it's main objective and now the world has became a capitalist world of freedom and peace and during that time o...

After a few years after the collapse of communist or multiple countries across the globe and as capitalists begin to rise and completed it's main objective and now the world has became a capitalist world of freedom and peace and during that time of the year of 2028 was the year of USS Enterprise CVN-80 to be commissioned after completing sea trials

In Japan United States warships of the US 7th Fleet that was stationed in Japan started picking up string anomalies close to Japan's capital city and Tokyo as US and JSDF forces begin investigating the situation until then with the accountant was a strange Mysterious Crystal substance and it was glowing until it was taken to the Top Brass Of a Combined meeting with the United States and Japan.

January 2 2040:

The First Shipgirl

Scientists have been studying the Mental Cubes for years and have been increasing their Technology to continue studying Them and then until then in the Bio tank the Mental Cube begin to acting strange and then begin form into a Human, a Female With Long White Hair, about the size of an Adult but a Young Adult and in the Tank she open her Eyes and she has Lavender Color Eyes

And This Female have found her self in a unfamiliar World and Scientists begin running test's on her to what she can do, but until then things were very surprising, USS Enterprise CVN-80 the Aircraft Carrier begin to glow and Begin bursting into multiple Mental Cubes and form around her, and have the gain access to the Aircraft Carriers weapon systems and radars.

After that She was Sent to Pearl Harbor for Training and Upon arriving for training in the next few hours, she was about to Attack enemy Aircraft and send in Aircraft to engage in dogfights and Helicopters to Attack and for Search and Rescue, and She Was Name Enterprise.

June 1 2040:

Learning about the World and The First Siren Attack

And upon that time after Enterprise managed to make it through training she graduated from one of the United States Military Academies in the Navy, but during her days off and she started learning never forget about the world that she's in on how humanity was doing things, like Buliding, Exploring, and others things but what got to her was War.

She learned that war has been going on in humanity for many many years and during the Ancient Times to the Modern Times, and and learn about the Two World Wars that impacted the world and including WWII what's the most shocking to her because of how many people have died in the war and then what got to her was, An Aircraft Carrier that was Fought in the Pacific During WW2 was Yorktown Class Aircraft Carrier USS Enterprise CV-6, Known As The Big E, and The Grey Ghost one of the most decorated warships that earned the most Battle Stars than any other ship in the United States Navy during the Second World War. she was told that She was named after her previous processors that bear the name for many years but she was named after her two processors who were also aircraft carriers including her previous processor USS Enterprise CVN-65, but people use that That CVN-80 is the Granddaughter of CV-6 and The Daughter of CVN-65 it was a little shocking for her but she got over it.