Another Announcement:

Announcement:

Okay so am I next fanfic of USS Nemesis, I can't seem to figure out which of these two characters should I put in the story such these characters from the game of NIKKE Goddess Of Victory.

Helm:

And

Red Hood:

These are the characters I'm going for and I can't seem to choose between these two and it's kind of hard to pick, so since this chapter is out I want you guys to vote on each of these two characters from my best choice it could be Helm is to be a...

These are the characters I'm going for and I can't seem to choose between these two and it's kind of hard to pick, so since this chapter is out I want you guys to vote on each of these two characters from my best choice it could be Helm is to be a Good Character since she's a Perfect character as a Shipgirl, but for Red Hood I don't know going to put still a better character so let me know what you think of these characters, and I might end up doing a fanfic of the battleship USS New Hampshire (BB-1011) but with a different name and class too, with one of these Two Characters. But I couldn't just add the Same character that played as USS Nemesis to go to the USS New Hampshire BB-1011 (With a Different Name)

So let me know what you think and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Vote:

For Which Character can be as USS Nemesis

Helm:

Or

Red Hood: