Chapter 6:

Chapter 6: Shackles Tying Bonds, Binding Heart's

Ayanami: *GASP*

As She Gasp Laffey Reach out her hand for Ayanami to take hold of, plus for Ayanami she can't be what she was seeing Right now. Yet Laffey was waiting for Ayanami to take her hand, but Ayanami slap her hand out the way, and then Laffey was shock at this after it happened Ayanami heard a Sound, it was a Chopping noise and Laffey and Javelin knew what it was they look up and saw a Mi-24 Hind Moving Above them and then Ayanami, retreated in order not to get caught.

Javelin: Ayanami Wait!

Ayanami ignore Javelin and ran away to regroup with the Sakura Empire Fleet. After she Escaped Javelin was a little worried about what happened and next a SV-38 Condor with The Japanese Flag descended down opening the Ramp and This Was there Ride back to fleet after getting on the Condor ascended into the air gaining Altitude. Upon flying over the city, Laffey sat down and Javelin was still standing up She looked at City and next Smoke's And fire from the Destroy Siren Warships Rose to the sky and then Three FC-31s Fly by along with 3 F-35Cs and Apache Warchief Gunships flew in low Altitude to scan for hostiles.

Intro:

Azur Lane Base.

In one of the Guests Rooms On a Chair a uniform with an American Flag, and The UNAL Flag was seen and a hat on the chair and including black High heels sitting next to each other and then, a person went inside, open the window and the light shine on Elena and she woke up next she look up and saw who it was.

Belfast (F90): Good morning Master, I hope you had a good night sleep.

Elena: Morning Bel.

Elena sat up and then got out of her gown and then put on her uniform, and pantyhose on, next Belfast (F90) help straight her outfit up, and once she was done.

Belfast (F90): You're All set Master, and also we'll you be heading down the Cafe for Breakfast

Elena: I'll be there, you go ahead without me.

Belfast (F90) bow her head.

Belfast (F90): As you wish Master.

As Belfast (F90) left the room Elena look the Paperwork and she have half of the Paperwork to do, and she look outside of the Ocean, and a SV-38 Condor with a British Flag was flying in the sky.

Elena: Ok, Time to go to work.

And then she walk ou the Door. In the Cafe Multiple Azur Lane and UNAL Shipgirls we're eating breakfast, despite that many of them have been talking and the next thing was Enterprise (AL).

Enterprise: Isn't that too much

Nevada: Don't be that modest , I owe you one for helping Oklahoma I thank you for that

After Nevada gave Enterprise her food and then More Shipgirls came on her right side

Kaga (DDH-184): Oh Morning Enterprise it's good to see you here this Morning.

Arizona: Yes it really is good to see you

Steadfast: Yeah nice to see you here

Atago (DDG-177) *Nodded*

Asahi: *Nodded* 朝の灰色の幽霊 (Morning Grey Ghost)

Enterprise (AL): Oh Hello

She grabbed her Breakfast and she met Northampton she and her sisters were talking to Vella Gulf, Zumwalt, Ronald Reagan, George Washington, and Infinity.