Chapter 5:

Chapter 5: Reaching out to You.

After sometime ago in a Misty area, the Spy Operation on the Sakura Empire, Sheffield and Edinburgh along with Sakura Empire Repair Ship and Two UNAL Shipgirls Known as Michael Monsoor a Zumwalt Class Stealth Destroyer and A Japanese Destroyer Asahi which went into a Dual against Takao and Ayanami at the base escape, and the Four Shipgirls are now stuck on a abandoned Island in the fog in the whole island is surrounded by Siren ships and The Sakura Empire waiting for them to Come out of the hiding, or trying to force them out of hiding.

Upon that Michael Monsoor was hiding behind some keeping an eye on the scout's, as they pass by Michael was going to use her Rorsch MK-4 to engage, but she has to hide first and take the shot, until she look outside the island there's Two Ship both are Sakura Empire Battleships.

Outside the island on one of the Battleship, on top of the Tower on the ship there was one Shipgirl on it looking out at the island.

Yamashrio: Hm......... Gotcha Now

Yamashrio was on the pole of the Ships Superstructure and was the one looking at the island, and then started sliding but hurt herself when she landed.

Yamashrio: Ouchie

There Were also some Volunteers in the Group which are considered to be the best Fighters in the Sakura Empire, and are now on standby to engage.

Intro:

The Inside abandoned Building somewhere on the island.

Akashi: Hm... What a Mystery

Edinburgh: You mean to tell me you've never seen this before isn't this a Sakura Empire secret weapon

Akashi: How am I supposed to know about stuff like this all I am is just a lowly repair ship remember. *Looking back at the Cube and Flashbacks* Maybe they got it secretly from the Sirens and if they did it must be some seriously bad news I'm so afraid.

Asahi: Looks like Akagi and Kaga have made contact with the Sirens this entire time from the beginning. Now no one in the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood know the Truth.

And Michael Monsoor Arrive at their location.

Michael Monsoor: Hey I'm here

Edinburgh: Welcome back, how did it go

Michael Monsoor: Scout planes are still Patrolling the area, but the problem is it's safe to assume they have identified us, they know that we're hiding here.

Edinburgh: How dreadful what do we do

Sheffield: Now Much the base already knows our situation we should be patient and wait to be Rescue then again I highly doubt The Sakura Empire would sit idly by if they were us