Chapter 7:

Chapter 7: Deadline: For Determination, For Love.

Location: Unknown

In another dimension this world was different and then the sound of Gun Fire, Cannon fire, Jets, Helicopter's, And WW 2 Planes flying around echoing in the area. A battle Between Azur Lane and The United Nations of Azur Lane against Sakura Empire and has Both sides collided with each other in the Sky Zero's attack the UNAL and Azur Lane but fall to the hands of CIWs And Anti-Air Missiles, and Battleships begin firing and A Rail Gun was at full charge and fire, the shot from the Rail-Gun snap a Sakura Empire Battleships Front main gun of and fell into the water.

Four SV-38 Condors, MI-240 Super Hinds, Apaches, AH-1S Cobra's, Vipers, Mil Mi-28s, Z-10s, Mil Mi-24s, Ka-58 Black Ghost's, Eurocopter Tigers, Agusta A129 Mangustas, and SA-9 Kestrel Gunships and AT-101 SeaWasps and other types of Helicopters Firing many rounds and missiles at the Enemy and in the Sky a Dogfight was Happening between U.S, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, British, Eagle Union, and Royal Navy Aircraft fighting against Sakura Empire Aircraft, and A F-22N was being chase by a Zero and a SU-57 was moving in on the Zero's six and knock off it's wing smoke come out of it and exploded

On the Ocean surface Cleveland and her Sisters Including her Granddaughter Engage Enemy Aircraft, and Javelin, Laffey and San Diego, engage as well and next Zuikaku (DDA-1) went into a Duel against her Mother, and the Same for Atago (DDG-177), and Then Steadfast fire her main 16 Inch Guns at the Sakura Empire Battleships and her Vertical Launch System panels open Fire 5 Missiles at enemy Aircraft Alone with Infinity, Arleigh Burke her sisters started going against Yuudachi, and the others, and Two Arleigh Burke's Destroyers firing CIWs at any shells from the Battleships of The Sakura Empire. Asahi engage in combat against Takao, and Enterprise (CVN-65) was engaging Against Hakuryuu, and Enterprise (CVN-80)s Fighters Engage Enemy Aircraft from Souryuu and Hiryuu.

And then in the Regular world We're Akagi and Enterprise meet and Enterprise's eyes were yellow.

Enterprise (AL): The Truth is, War Never Changes. It's exactly The Same No Matter Which Era It Happens Upon.

Intro:

Morning

Enterprise (AL): One battle ends another begins

The Main Azur Lane Fleet includes Ships of The Eagle Union and The Royal Navy, leaving This as Enterprise Carrier is in the center alongside with the two Carriers CVN-65 and CVN-80 formed up next to her, like keeping her protected at all costs, and more Ships were with them it was the Shipgirls of The United Nations of Azur Lane.

And they are now on the way to fight a Major Battle against Sakura Empire's best ships in the Main Sakura Empire Fleet.

UNAL Shipgirls Participates: