Second Lieutenant Satellizer"Helena" Mackay Bio:

Name:

Satellizer"Helena" Mackay

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Looks and Hairstyle:

Uniform:

Age: 20

Rank: Second Lieutenant

Date of Birth: August 4, 2030 Nashville, Tennessee USA.

Nationality: United States of America

Affiliation: United States Navy

Personal Life:

Satellizer was born in the City of Nashville TN, and she had some experience in fixing things, or Buliding, upon that she experience something, perfect for her, and that was to work in the Military as a Engineer.

I'm on multiple years well going into the times of Middle School or maybe before Middle School, but still in Elementary, satellizer has been going through around the internet to learn the skills of an engineer but what makes her become more interest was becoming an engineer in the United States Navy.

Until 2040 around June 1 after school on the summer break, news broke out the Hawaii was under attack by the Sirens, this was the day when Satellizer was going to, go on a trip to Hawaii on the summer break, but cancelled the flight, because Their we're rumors saying the sirens were taking out Civilian Aircraft traveling from the United States to Hawaii.

After the Attack it was responded as an American Victory as of 5 years later in the Year of 2045 when she was 15 she was becoming more smarter but not as smarter as her Vice Admiral like she was right now, she is still in studying in school, but was studying more Military Engineering, but all this studying for military engineering almost went Non-Stop than usual and until 2049, before maybe a year later at 2048, she graduated the Military Academy, but there was something different she did not just learn how to become a military engineer she was also being taught on how to help The UNAL Shipgirls, and was selected for the Base on the Other side of portal, and after discovery of Manjuus, they were highly trained Engineers in many military branches across the globe and she Commads them. After that in 2050 she's helps The Admiral by giving her Information of the damage through the base.