chapter 4~ WARNING ⚠️

Heyyy everyone I know it may time to people reach till here , if you guys have any advices feel free to give me some , if there are some spelling mistakes or error in grammar feel free to comment, I get too much excited after I think all the things and begin to write and I make mistakes lol... Okayy now let's begin (also there is some smut in this chapter read at your own risk😉)

Lucian's pov ~
(Did I hurt her , but I didn't mean to hurt her I just wanted her to be safe and what does she mean by you're just like them..?)
"What do you mean by them, love, look here I'm sorryyy okay ,I'm really sorryy give me your friends number I'll call her, but please don't cry "
(While I was saying this I felt something on my cheeks did she kiss me again...? , It was already being very difficult for me to control myself, and now she kissed me on my lips, and I lost control, I stopped the car and my hand automatically shifted to her back and pulled her towards me , I deepened the kiss, we were fighting for dominance , she tried to enter her tongue into my mouth ,which I let her doo and in one go she sat on my lap , my hands were roaming all over her body I held her one boob and while kissing her I started caressing her boob and my one hand was in her hairs, my little guy stood up , she stopped kissing me and was now looking down at my little guy who was begging to be outside, she started laughing )
"Whatttt...???, Why are you laughing...?"
"I'm really sorryy but the thing tickled me , and I couldn't control myself"(after sayin this she went back to her seat)
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you, give me your address love "
"Here look at this ,drop me here"(after this there was a awkward silence in the car, but her hand never moved from my arm she was holding my arm like it was a teddy,and she slept )

Ariana's pov~
"Good morning Ariana baby, how was your night...?"

"Good morning Linda, did you have fun with the guy...?, And yes I had the best night "

"Yess ,but I came back here before he woke up, and why did you cancel the cab..? , How were you able to come here...?, Spill the tea babyyy!!"

"Relax Linda, I don't remember someone dropped me home"
"Didn't you have the hangover drink Ariana..??"
"Yes l did , but I don't really remember who dropped me, but it was some guy in a black suit "
"Okayyy let's leave that topic , let me see your application, did you see if you got accepted or not..?"

"Ohh no, I haven't yet checked it , let's see it together,(I crossed my fingers and so did she), yayyyyyyyyy omg did you seee Linda I got accepted, and the interview is just after 1 hour, I've to get ready "
"Yesssss you did it Ariana baby, also heyy this is where I got my job ,I'm soo happy for you baby , let me go and make a good breakfast for you , I'm sure you'll get selected "
(I was soo excited that I cried and linda just held me into a tight hug , I couldn't believe my eyes , I wanted to work in that company, it was my dream company , but also I wanted to be a fashion designer but some dreams never come true and we forget them,but I could never forget when I said linda I wanted to be a fashion designer, and she told me I'll help you if that's the matter, but I guess some things are never going to come true)
"Hey Linda are you going to drop me there..??, Reallyy?, I'm soo happy that I have you with me"
(She hugged me again, she's the best person I could've ever asked for , she never let me down , she helped me in studies and everytime I had a fight with my parents she would stay at my home and would let me keep my head on her lap )

Okayy babies here's the WARNING ⚠️ some mature stuff ahead , if you're below 18 or if you guys don't like sex scenes you may skip this chapter

Linda's pov~
(I told Ariana that a guy invited me for dinner and she didn't force me to tell his name, I literally love that girl , she respects my privacy but I don't like when I'm hiding something from her , I may just tell her later )
"Hey cutie bun , how're you..? , I missed you alot"(before I can answer him or speak something, he pulled me into a hug and started kissing me ,he was very good at kissing he held my hairs in a fist and his one hand was going inside my pants and caressed my ass , we're in a relationship for more than 2 years , yet it feels like it's the 1st month of relationship, he still takes care of me , still brings me gift and makes sure that I've had dinner or not ,even though he's busy ,I was cut off from my thoughts by a bite on my nipple , I was soo busy in thinking I didn't realise he took off my clothes and we were on his bed , he started kissing my lips again ,and was now caressing my boobs)
"If you again do that I won't stop myself from spanking your ass until it's red babygurl, now start undressing me "
"Yessir , I'm sorry , it won't happen again"(he was warning me and I was ready to take the spanks, sometimes it's fun to play with fire )
"Now kneeldown babygurll"
(He said that and within a second I was sucking his hard dick )
"Suck that dick like a little good slut you're"(he surely knew what I liked ,it turned me on more, he held my hair while I was licking his dick and was teasing him , and then he started thrusting his dick inside my mouth and just before he was going to cum he held my hair more tightly and stopped moving my head)
"Take up every drop of my cum babygurl,even if a drop goes waste you know , I won't let you to have a orgasm"
(He picked me up and placed me on bed soo gently as if he didn't fuck my mouth hardly , and now he held my hips and placed his mouth near my honeypot(vagina) , and started eating me out, and while doing that he placed one finger near my entrance, and was teasing me by making circles and playing with my clit ,suddenly put the finger inside )
"Look how tight you're babygurl , your insides are clenching my finger" (after saying this he entered one more finger inside and finger fucked me hardly and fastly , and just before I was about to cum he entered his penis inside )
"Ohhh myy goddddd, ahhhhhhh , pleaseeee.... , Pl....pleea....pleasee"
"Please what babygurl..?? "
"Fuck me harder, ahhhhhhhhh, pleaseeee "(the pleasure was taking over me I could no longer control my moans, he started thrusting more and more harder, it hit my gspot everytime , I lost the count of how many times did my juices fell out, he was literally a monster on bed)