› 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ; 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

it was one early morning in the summer. Birds were chirping in a melodious small tone making the leaves dance as the breeze blew softly. a little sunlight passed through the window and the light fell on a boy's cheeks who was sleeping on the bed near the window. It made him awake. he sat up leaning on the headboard. he admired the beautiful view outside his window that looked like a scene in a fairy tale. he zoned out while watching the scenery outside leaving a soft smile on his plump lips.

hyunjinahhh, are you awake yet?
it was after some minutes, he heard the sound coming from downstairs. he snapped out of his thoughts and realised that he has been zoning out while watching the scene.

he answered the voice coming from downstairs, ❝i'm awake mom!❞ while checking the time on his phone screen which was beside his bed on the nightstand.

he also saw a notification.

chan • kakaotalk
hey hyunjin! me, jisung and changbin will wait for you at the bus stop, so come soon and we'll walk together to school, bye!

he got up from his bed and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. he checked himself in the mirror while dressing up for school and smiled while combing his hair and went downstairs.

mom am i late?❞, hyunjin asked instantly grabbing his mom's wrist as he came down.

his mom grinned, ❝don't be hasty dear, you'll reach school in time, it's only 07:40 and your school starts at 09.❞ and rubbed his son's hands.

hyunjin’s mom, hwang euncheol, the sweetest person to ever exist, you won’t find another like her even if you reach the end of the earth.

hyunjin sighed with an assured smile as he heard his mother's words.

a voice from behind came breaking the sweet moment between the mother and son. ❝good morning son, i'm also here.❞, wished hyunjin's dad who was on the couch reading a newspaper.

morning dad.❞, wished back hyunjin laughing.

hwang eunhyuk, his dad, the most nonchalant and calmest person to be a dad, unbothered by everything.

quite a coincidence that both of his parents name start with letter e right? don’t be too invested, it’s just a coincidence.

hyunjin, come have breakfast and you can leave for school❞ his mother shouted from the kitchen.

hyunjin nodded and went to their dining table to have breakfast with his parents while casually talking with them. he finished his breakfast and stood up. he put on his shoes getting ready to leave. he placed a kiss on his mother's forehead and smiled at her as he walked out of the door.

as he came out of his house, he walked on the streets and crossed two roads. after some minutes of walking, he saw the bus stop where he saw his friends who were waiting for him. he waved to his friends and ran towards them who weren't too far away. he reached the spot and hugged the others as they hugged him back.

wassup mate! been good?❞ asked chan smiling brightly.

yeah i've been good and you? ohh and how's berry?❞ said hyunjin giving back a smile to the other.

im fine too and so is berry❞ chan smiled wide not noticing the other two who were glancing at them.

hello??❞ changbin asked as he tilted his head looking at chan and hyunjin.

we also exist. my dear friends. seems like you two missed each other only.❞ added jisung teasing the two.

very funny jisung AND changbin, now shut up and let's go or we'll be late❞ said hyunjin while he shook his head.