› 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ; 𝗵𝗶𝗺

both parties entered their classrooms after the mini show they encountered in the hallway and the corridors.

all students sat in their places/seats. The teacher hasn't arrived yet.

what do you guys think we should do after classes today? do you wanna hang out at the internet cafe? or arcade? or a normal cafe?❞ jisung asked hastily, tapping his hands on chan's desk with big sparkling eyes and facing the other two who were beside chan.

chan answered, ❝jisung! breathe..❞ slowing down the last word gesturing him to breathe.
we can hang out after some days or a week cause school is just starting.

right and we have to discuss what club to apply for, it would be boring not to join anything and just sit our asses down.❞ changbin said as he eyed their classroom nostalgically.

the others nodded in response except for jisung who pouted like a small child when they didn't get what they wanted.

i'm not so HAPPY !!
he whined earning laughs from the others.

they launched back to their seats when they saw the teacher entering.

a very good morning dear students, i'll be your homeroom teacher for this year. i'm mr. shim and i hope we get along well.

the teacher smiled brightly at his students, as if he was the main character of some anime. his students found comfort in his smile. they knew they loved the teacher already.

all wished back to their teacher. they introduced themselves individually to him since there weren't that many students in the classroom.

jisung was chosen as the class president. his friends cheered for him happily.

minho ya
a voice rang into minho's ear from some feet afar, making the boy raise his head that was resting on the desk.

yes sir?
he answered dubiously.

our headmaster suggested me to make you the school president, so i wanted to ask if you are fine with the decision he made.

he was past disgust when he heard his teacher. the so called fangirls of minho started squealing.

what the fuck.

sir.. but why me !??

see minho, you are good in studies and your personality is good, you are popular in our school too so you'd gain more respect and popularity if you are the school president, am i wrong?
the teacher smiled knowingly and warmly.

his teacher wasn't wrong though. he was good in studies even though he wasn't really the nerd. he loved putting effort in the subjects which he did well, maths and computer science was his fav.

he knew that he would have to do school works more than the other students if he was the school president and he didn't want that as he was lazy. well too lazy. he just sighed at the thought of it, while his teacher just waited for a response from him.

his friends turned back at him smiling in a teasing manner since he was sitting on the last bench near the window.

say yes idiot!
seungmin mouthed him followed by jeongin and felix chuckling.

he mouthed a "fuck you" in return. boy got no chills.

so minho? what do you think?
his teacher asked again crossing his arms.

he heaved a deep sigh. he can't even refuse directly. also, he will have some advantages and chances over others when it comes to making them help him in works since he's the president. giving a second thought, he smirked in a playing manner and looked at the teacher for a split second.