› 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ; 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀

it was just the second period and jeongin was already so bored of it. it was maths and he hated it the most, so his friends did. him and the others were staring at the teacher and his out of the universe explanations with a nonchalant expression. every word that came out of the teacher's mouth sounded like a slap to literally every one of them.

and the function f(x) which is to be integrated is known as integrand. it has two types namely, indefinite integration and definite integration. i hope this was quite easy to understand. we still have three chapters that is related to derivatives. okay now let's try out the examples and exercises of the text.
their maths teacher, mr. kang taeyeong said as he wrote the details on the board and smiling at the last sentence before he sat on his chair.

sir what?! three more chapters on derivatives?? that's just not so fair.
one of the students whined as he made a dissatisfied face, followed by more students.

their teacher grinned hearing his student's complaints. ❝it's not that difficult kids. i'm here to help you, don't worry and just give your best, okay?

naeee saemmm!
all the students chorus.

this is literally just straight in hell. I can't take this anymoreeee aaahhh
jeongin whined as he rested his head on the desk and turned to face his friends.

yaa it's not that difficult you know, as sir said. you are just too lazy.❞ seungmin said as he raised his eyebrows with his head a bit raised in action.

is that too obvious?❞ jeongin said acting surprised at himself and seungmin's words.

felix laughed and sighed hearing their conversation and slapped their shoulders. ❝aishh you two!

jeongin just whined more, that felix's slap was harsh and stuff. as their so-so conversations continued, the time passed too and the maths class was over and now it was recess time. and just like every normal student anywhere all around the world, they suddenly became all energetic. as if they just didn't looked like dying dogs in the maths class.

as they were on their way to the cafeteria, just like always, simps trailed behind minho. they squealed and screamed like crazy witches and almost looked like hungry desperate dogs waiting for their owner to feed them their food. eh but nothing else, the sight was just too funny to minho and his friends.

when will these annoying asses leave our minho? day by day, they are getting on my nerves I swear.❞ seungmin said in an annoyed tone as he rolled his eyes entering the cafeteria.

as long as minho is here and there, they won't be far away too.❞ jeongin answered heaving a light sigh while shaking his head.

well said!❞ felix found himself laughing automatically at that with minho rolling his eyes and sighing forever.

can we also know who are you guys talking about?❞ chan asked as he saw the four guys coming towards their table.

ohh hi you guys, we didn't noticed you at all.❞ felix said as he scratched his nape, smiling.

of course. how would you know? you all were busy with your conversation.❞ changbin said as he chuckled too.
come sit with us.❞ he continued.

thank you!❞ jeongin and seungmin chorus.

ew what the heck?!❞ they chorus again earning laughs from their friends.

time skip.

as they were having their lunch, they had unplanned conversations while a particular person wandered his mind off to somewhere else. hyunjin stole a split second to look at minho who was eating his food peacefully while listening to his friends talk. he smiled softly but hiding, hard enough to be noticed by his friends.