Chapter 04

PRECIOUS

Chapter 04

"Just becouse we slept together doesn't mean you know my type " She throws a hot slap my way and I look at her holding back the urge to just walk away.

"You can't sleep with me and expect me to agree for you to date my little sister , talking about love bullshit ."

"Like it or not I am going to date your sister , becouse I love her . "

" You won't get my blessings , and she doesn't feel the same way " She says

" We don't need your blessings , that night it was just a moment of weakness nothing much . It's not like I'm attracted to you or have feelings for you ." She swallows hard and I start walking leaving her there .

Let's hope she doesn't have the thought of me having feelings for her ,yes we slept together it was a moment of weakness.  I was going through a lot and I was drunk , she asked for a lift that night and one thing led to another . But it was a once of thingy wich happened about 4 years back .

" How do you let a women slap you like that , she is not even your future wife ." My sister in-law says as soon as I get in the store , she has a smirk on her face .

"We Zungu man we don't beat women ." I say , my cheek is still stinging a little bit

" Wee if you say so ." She goes back to packing the food and changes the topic and start talking about everything and anything .after some time  I bid her goodbye and leave the store , my phone buzzes in my pocket and I take it out it is my boss probably wanting to ask when will his taxi get back in the road.

_______________

Precious

He is late , this is the first time we are meeting up and he is late. Okey we have only met once in my life but he was early , I've been here for the past 15 mins and he still hasn't showed up . I look at my phone and finally giving up , I stand up from the rock I was sitting on and then start walking back home .

" For the fact that you waited this long for me says a lot. " I look up and he is standing there in all of his glory , one thing I love about him is that he doesn't wear short pants it is always long pants . I don't know why but my heart start pounding for no reason and my hands start to sweat .

" Ntokazi , ukahle kidwa? ( are you good though?) "

" You are late " I say

" Uxolo Mama " I find myself smiling and I look down trying to master up the courage to look up to him " In four days I will be leaving for Johannesburg are you still coming with me ?"

I look at him surprised and ask " What changed your mind , I thought you didn't want to go with me ?"

" Nothing , we will be leaving the first thing in the morning don't worry about the transport cost I got that covered  , the only thing you need to do is tell you aunt and sister and pack the clothes that you have ." I don't know what came over me but I went on jumped on him giving him a hug , he held me tight he smelled nice .I love his smell .

I moved back from the hug and looked at him in the eyes , I don't know why but the way he was looking at me said a lot . Slowly he leaned over for a kiss and I found myself closing me eyes and meeting him halfway.  Our lips brushed and started kissing , his lips were soft and he tasted of mint .

I pulled out so that I could breath from the kiss , he didn't give me any chance but captured my lips again claiming them .Our lips moving in sync , this was not the first time kissing a guy so I had experience and I wasn't embarrassing myself.

__________________

We are having dinner and the mood is sour , I haven't told them anything about leaving I still don't know how to brake the news to them . My sister is quietly enjoying  her food I bet she is the one who is going to have the biggest problem  . I clear my throat and they all look at me .

" Uhm you remember when u told you that I have put out my CVs online ?"

" Yes" my aunt says .

" One of them replied and I got a job ."

" That's good , you will finally get your own source of income and do what you love " my aunt says first as the other nod .

"The job I found is in Johannesburg, and I have to leave soon " they go silent

"What kind of a job is that ?" My sister ask .

" Does it Metter?" I say looking at her

" yeah it does Metter who knows maybe you are lying to us and you are leaving with Xolani " she says .

" Ntombikayise leave the kid alone , you also went to Johannesburg and nobody said anything , you can go Precious you have my blessings. "

"I think you should go I mean an opportunity comes once in life " Busi also says , I look at my sister and she only stands up with her plate and goes to our room well i tried .

" I will give you some money for the road " My aunt says with a smile .