Chapter 17

Precious

" You see why I forced you to drink that water , All of this darkness was inside of you who knows maybe there is more  " Zungu says while giving me the I told you so look.

I got up from the floor and went inside the house and boiled some water for me and Bonga today I am officially going back to work , I went to brush my teeth than walked back in the house .I opened my phone and my sister had just sent me 3 pictures just a minute ago and wrote a caption .

" PEOPLE ARE BUSY AT OUR FATHERS GRAVE  "  i looked at the picture and it was muthi , this is the reason why Sibahle was saying that I should go visit my fathers grave . A lot is going on , I'm just waiting for this seven days to be over so that I can see that girl again . Since i started drinking and bathing with that water I feel different in all places,  I don't know what changed but I feel good maybe there was really something wrong with me .

After taking a bath I bathe bonga and feed him ,to this day his mother hasn't came back I bet she is enjoying herself at Cape town . I have talked with Zungu and we have decided that we should adopt Bonga as our own , the process will be easy becouse Zungu is included on the birth certificate as the father .

We have found a place for bonga where they will take care of him and I will fetch him when I knock off from work , we first dropped him off than went to my work place.  This thing of my father's grave was not giving me peace.  People are cruel out there how could they do that to someone's grave .

" I am thinking of going home next month on a weekend " I say out of the blue , Zungu smiles and look at me .

" Okey , you will tell me when you decided I will drive you there "

" I want to visit my father's grave I don't know when last I went to visit him . " I say .

" Okey mama "

I took out my phone and sent my sister a text that I will find time to go that side .

______________

Smangele

I came here as quickly as possible,  my mom did not sound good on the call. I drove in the yard and parked my car and got out , I walk to the door and I see my mother already coming out Ntombikayise is nowhere insight.  I can tell that she is stressed,  she locks the door preventing me to go in , I stand there looking at her waiting for an explanation. 

" Let's go to Mam Mthembu's house " She says while walking to the gate .

" Mama what's going on ?" I ask as I follow her .

" These kids will be the death of me , I wish they could die and follow their father . " I frown upon hearing her say that , she loves those kids . Even though she is doing what she is doing she  loves those kids . At some point I thought that she loves them more than she loves us her own kids .

" Mama what did they do ?" I ask again as I close the gate shut and follow her leading to mam Mthembu's house .

" You will hear when we get there.  Ntombikayise will always be a problem she first went to mam Mthembu's house and consulted"

" She did what ?" To say that I am shocked would be an understatement,  how did that happen and how wasn't I told about that .

" She went to consult and now turns out she has done more " She breathes out as we turn on the corner to mam Mthembu's house. " Ntombikayise is a big problem that has to be eliminated in our lives and be removed from this earth. "

I gasped as I looked at her , whatever Ntombikayise did is big . When we get there it is full as usual I still ask myself whether this women ever rest and have a brake . As a person you have to have a braek and also enjoy your money that you work hard for . We don't wait outside we walk in the hut and sit on the floor . Mama mthembu starts chanting and doing her stuff  , the smoke in here is too much I caught a little and my mom give me a disapproval look .

" Someone walked in our territory " Mam mthembu says

" We can fix this right?" My mom ask

" She did not only step in our territory but she also searched on every corner and took out everything that was inside "

" awu nkosi yami" My mom says as she puts her hands on her heard while closing her eyes " These kids will be the death of me " This is the second time she is saying this .

" We can still fix thus right?" I ask as I look at my mother who looks like she has just found out that she will die in a few weeks time .

" Bring back those two girls and we will take it from there , we can't work with only one bird we need the other and everything will be alright.  " Mam mthembu says , I bite my lip a little thinking about Precious . She has tasted the city life she would never come back home that easily,  this will take time and months .

" we have to do this as fast as we can or alse we will loose everything including me , we don't want that do we ?"

____________

Please mind the errors I am sleepy ❤️❤️