Chapter 27

5 Months later...

I looked at the paper one more time than went on and submitted it to our teacher , I took my bag and walked out of the class . Today we where writing our end of the month test , I officially went back to school to rewrite my metric . I started attending last month and each and every month end we write a test,  so far the test wasn't that hard . Life has been okey lately , since we came back here my sister went to live with Sibahle becouse there was a lot to be done on her ,I also have been receiving some water to drink and bath with . I finished the water last week and sibahle said that I was okey now the things that were inside of me where officially taken out , my sister is still on the healing process. After the whole disappearing saga she has been okey trying to cope with everything .

Me and zungu we are still together the only thing that is in between our way is for him to pay lobola , I am not ready to face my Aunt as yet but than I called her and told her about Zungus plans and she shut me out right now I am still trying to get hold of my extended family,  my father had two sisters and one brother . My aunt has kept us away from them since childhood I don't know them , but they also have never tried to get hold of us becouse if they did we would know each other . But than things will come along and we will find them, they are the only family memebrs that I could say we have besides my Aunt and her daughters . I heard that things are not going very well for them but to be honest I don't really care at this point of life.

When I got home I went to fatch bonga from where we leave him and than started with the pots , I was busy on the sink while Bonga was on the floor. He has started crawling and can stand on his own now , he is a trouble always opening cupboard and taking things out . This other day Zungu left the wardrobe open and found Bonga on the floor busy with the clothes , I don't even know how he pulled those clothes out . Right now he was busy hitting the floor with a wooden spoon , the noise was just to much . I walked to him and tried to take the spoon away from him but he screamed while holding a tight grip on the spoon God have mercy . Bonga is big on the mouth and slow when it comes to learning how to walking .

Andile walked in and laughed a little as he saw me fighting with the young man , upon hearing Andiles voice bonga dropped the spoon and raised up his hands for him to pick him up . Andile took him and walked out with him while I went back to my pots . When Zungu came back he went to take a bath and than we sat down and had dinner , we prayed first than we started eating I was feeding bonga and also eating in the same time . His hands where so fast he kept on taking food from my plate mostly aiming for the meat. 

" When is your sister coming back?" I look at Andile

" I don't know she seems like she is enjoying herself at Sibahles house " I say and look at Zungu who is looking at his plate,  I know that he slept with my sister I heard them this other day busy talking . At first I was mad but than I realized that they did that before me and him started dating , I am still waiting for him to tell me the truth . The fact that he doesn't want to tell me the truth hurts a lot .

_______________

Smangele

I walked out the shopping center with my cv in hand , I breathed out and sat under the tree . People where going on with their business some got inside their cars and drove off , while i had to walk back home . I sigh as I felt my eyes wailing up these days the only thing I do is to cry , the hormones are also not doing me any justice.  When I found out that I am pregnant my mom wanted to kill me , she blamed me for everything that is currently happening worse part I am carrying twins . My ex husband wants nothing to do with me it is better that he does support the kids even though he doesn't give me money he buys all the stuff I say they need .

After a minute I got up and walked to the taxi rank amd went inside the taxi I can't walk back home,  I will probably collapse along the way.  I sold my car but the money is no longer there I still don't know what I used that money for ,  Things are going sideway , I got off the stop and walked home when I got there I found my mom sited outside . I walked inside the house than came out with a chair and sat next to her

" Smangele give me that R15 so that we could go and buy tinfish we will have to eat it for two days . "

" I used that money to get a taxi I couldn't have walked back home my feet are sore and my back hurts " I say and she laughes a little

" What are we going to eat Metter of fact those two rats of yours and the ones that you are carrying?" I sigh

" Their father said that he will take them from school today , I was also thinking of giving him the full custody of the kids becouse I can't take care of them like he could "

" We can't be starving like this while I raised two girls who live in the city ,please take my phone and borrow some airtime I want to call Precious and that useless sister of hers " I took her phone and tried to borrow some airtime .

" Mama you owe R170 They don't want to borrow you anymore " I say she went silent

"I should go to my friend and borrow some airtime and tinfish we will pay him month end when I get my grant " She said while standing up

" Oh I bumped in to him on my way back and he said he wants his money he will never ever give us something untill we pay back ." She sits back down and than looks at a blank space