Season 2 episode 6

Maritza PoV

Today feels lighter, it's Valentine's Day and for the first time in here I might actually have some form of a boo for Valentine's Day. Not actual Boo, my hotty boo. We are in the kitchen making heart cookies for everyone, I know who I'm giving my cookie too. I'm standing with Flaca telling her about yesterday in greater detail " and it was so hot Flaca, she lifted me up pinned me to the van it was just so fucking hot. But honestly I don't know if I know what I'm doing, am I good at kissing girls? I mean she seemed to like it but I just don't know." Flaca rolls her eyes cutting out another cookie "girl, did you not kiss any of your friends when you were younger to see if you were a good kisser or not? I mean I'll help you out if you want to" is she joking or being serious? "Are you joking? If your not I'll take you up on it so then I'll know and I can kiss my hotty again" I say whilst smiling and biting my lip. "Oh is she your hotty now" she says trying to embarrass me. "Yes she is my hotty" I say with a smug smile on my face. "Ok yeh I'll help you out, later tho Gloria's coming" we go back to work, looking forward to my hotty coming in.

Riley's PoV

"Morning Nichols how's the fucking competition going? Can't believe your being beaten by Boo". "Casanova I'm not about hitting those low numbers I'm all about getting the high ones and if it wasn't your fancy girl holding the 10 points I would have smashed that by now" she says in her usual Nicky charm. "Not my girl Romeo so smash away. On that topic how about I enter your competition I'm sure Boo would be pleased" I reply with a big grin at the thought of annoying Boo. Nicky gives me a look like she's trying to read me " ok Casanova tell aunty Nicky all about it" she sits on her bed looking at me waiting for me to spill the beans. "We may have had a moment yesterday but she made it clear that she's choosing Flaca" I shrug so it seems I'm not disappointed when honestly I am. "There is nothing going on between Flaca and Ramos, nothing so before you join the adventure to the fuck festival check what's going on, you seemed really into her dude and it would be a shame if it was a miscommunication" I guess she's right "you just don't want me to wipe the floor with you Romeo" we head out of the cubical laughing and bro hugging. Nicky heads for breakfast and I need to go check the vans with mr caputo. Lucky me.

Maritza PoV

It's now the valentines party between services. I'm standing with Flaca looking for Riley who I haven't seen all day. Is she avoiding me? I mean you don't kiss someone like that then leave them hanging. I think Flaca can see this situation with Riley is bothering me "hey, I got some hooch from that Greek chick with the beard" She passes me her mug, I mean why not it's not like i have  anything else to do right now. It's not bad. Flaca and I start taking some drinks each but I'm still looking for Riley. In some ways I'm glad she's not here because Healy is really not having anyone being remotely intimate today and I don't know if I could contain myself around Riley. "Follow me I stashed some cookies in the kitchen!" Flaca grabs my hand and we sneak off into the kitchen.

We are sitting on the counters through the back with our cookies and Flaca looks at the cookie she made her boyfriend Ian. "Asshole", I look up to her with sympathy I know she was excited hoping to see him today but the dickhead didn't show up. I'm feeling like Riley's just done a 180 on me and doesn't give a fuck anymore. "You know what gets me? We are wasting the best years of our lives in here. Like our Tits are never gonna look better. Our asses are never gonna look better. Now no one's touching my ass and no one's kissing my lips" all I can think about is Riley! Flaca looks at me with the same sadness I was looking at her with "well that's not all true by the sound of it someone was touching your ass and kissing your lips yesterday" she says hoping to make me feel better. "Yeh but I think that was all it'll be" I reply looking down because honestly I could cry. "I thought she was YOUR hotty? Or is that not true no more ?" I think before I reply "not my hotty, maybe I was a terrible kisser" that's the only reason I can think for Riley's disappearance. "Shit well I'll kiss you and be the judge" she leans in to kiss me and honestly Flaca's a great kisser but it isn't giving me the same feeling Riley's kiss gave me. Flaca's kiss is nice and not awkward, Riley's kiss was this brain stopping, butterflies in your stomach trying to break out, life saving kiss. After this we both start laughing about romantically it's a no for us, Flaca breaks the laughter "yeh no you don't do it for me but your a great kisser so Riley's missing out, your my best friend" I put my arm round Flaca and we have a hug "your my best friend too Flaca". I can't help but wonder where Riley is.

Riley PoV
I walk into the canteen where they are having a valentines party. I notice Nicky straight away "your like a predator hunting the prey Romeo". "Don't mind me Casanova I'm just figuring out my next attack, but what about you ?" I roll my eyes at her changing the subject. "I haven't seen Ramos all day, Mr Caputo had me out all day checking vans so I've been busy, have you seen her anywhere?" I ask whilst looking around for the pretty Latina. "She was here a while ago but then she disappeared into the kitchen I think" I nod and make my way for the kitchen hoping Mr Healy or officer Bennet don't notice me. I can hear Maritza laughing but before I completely round the corner I notice how close they are, then it's like my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach, they start kissing. I should have known. I shouldn't have let myself fall like this. I feel the tears starting to pool in my eyes, nope I'm not crying over this.

I turn around and storm out, I go to pass Nicky but she grabs my arm, even hearing a bit of Nicky's conversation with Boo, about Nicky spreading the rumour Boo has crabs isn't helping my mood. I explain I'm away to the bathroom, on my way there I pass Soso. I know this is a bad idea but honestly I'm hurt and I need a distraction. I grab Soso's hand and pull her into the bathroom with me. I lean in and start kissing soso, she's kissing me back, trying to force her tongue in my mouth. Honestly I'm not feeling it, her hands are going through my hair, my hands are firmly on her back not moving, I can't get Maritza out of my mind. It's her I want to be in here with, it's her I want to be kissing, it's her hands I want on me right now, one of them in my hair and the other is heading towards my dick. I grab a hold of her hands and look at her, I feel really shit now "Soso I'm sorry this shouldn't be happening". She's looking at me like she knows I'm right "I mean I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity but I suppose your right! Friends?" I shake her hand whilst smiling at her "friends". Before we leave Soso grabs my arm "can I ask a favour as a friend?" I nod for her to continue "so some of the girls were laughing at me saying that even with my low 2 points I still wouldn't get laid" I kinda know where she's going with this "is it ok if someone brings it up that I say we hooked up? I don't want to make you uncomfortable and I wouldn't ask if this wasn't bothering me" I cut her off with my hand over her mouth. I think for a minute weighing up my options here, on one hand I'm helping Soso and maybe it will make Maritza jealous and on the other hand is this me officially signing up for the fucking competition. "Right Soso yes I'll play along but, only if someone asks you or if someone's making fun of you ok?" She looks so happy right now I truly do hope it helps her out. We go to leave the bathroom and of course just my luck we walk into Flaca, who looks at the both of us before settling on me. The disappointment evident in her eyes "so this is what youv been up to all day, estupida"  she then turns around and walks away. What a fucking day I'm going to bed.