Season 2 episode 5

Maritza PoV

I'm standing in the bathroom line with Flaca talking about the useless waste of space of a baby daddy I have. I know who I would rather be my baby daddy. I'm telling Flaca all about how stupid he is and how I'm sad to be missing my baby's first birthday. "Bitch how did you end up with hotty Riley last night" the name instantly makes me smile although I don't appreciate Flaca calling Riley hot. "When I seen you didn't keep me a seat bitch I went to head back to the dorms then I bumped into her, she asked me to join her and the rest is history" I say whilst smiling thinking back on it all. "So are you going to fuck her?" How do I answer this "Flaca! I mean I don't know how id feel about doing stuff to her with her lady parts when I'm used to men and stuff but the thought of her doing stuff to me turns me on so ...." I'm interrupted by a pissed off Gloria who walks into the bathroom swinging her boss of the kitchen card "Red didn't have to wait for a shower when she was head of the kitchen and I shouldn't either" Flaca grabs a girl out of the shower by her nipple might I add to let Gloria in. Just then the showers start to back up through the drains ... guess I'm not getting a shower then. Eurgh

On second thought, the rest of the family are off to take showers in the black bathroom, I'm off to find my hotty in the white dorm yes you heard me MY hotty. I walk through in just my towel looking for Riley, when Nichols comes out of her bunk "Nichols where's Parker? I need to speak to her" I ask her frustration clearly evident in my voice. "Ramos if your finally crossing over to the dark side let lil Nicky take care of you instead of big bad Parker" when she sees Im not in anyway interested, she points into her bunk. I'm met with Riley looking sexy as hell, grey shorts, a white vest top showing off those defined arms, cute little bed head, honestly I'm nearly drooling at the sight. But i gathered myself together and I asked Parker if she could let me use her bathroom, I was ready to trade anything she asked and I mean anything for this woman when she just looks at me with the most adorable smile and says to follow her. We walk in silence till we get to a door, she pulls out a key and opens the door before stepping in with me just behind her. "You know If you wanted to get me in a lockable room on our own all you had to do was ask" she says with that charming smile before I step into the shower "haha your so funny Parker, you wouldn't know what to do with me". All I want to do is pull her into this shower with me and let her have her way with me but instead I explain to her what happened in the C block bathrooms. Part of me wants to give in to every single craving I have for the hotty on the other side of the curtain but the other part of me wonders if I'll fuck it up. Maybe girls kiss girls differently, maybe I'm only good at kissing guys. Once I'm done I wrap my towel around my body and step out of the shower cubicle, Riley's right there staring at me, not in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable or that she's perving on my body she makes me feel calm, confident and wanted. She takes two steps forward lifts her hand up to the left of my face and pushes a small strand of hair back, I'm staring so hard into her big brown eyes right now I'm afraid they will break. "Still beautiful" those two small words coming out of her appealing mouth send shivers down my back. I take one step forward melting into her hand my eyes locked onto her lips. I feel myself leaning in slowly licking my lips and I swear she's leaning in too when ...

Knock knock knock "hurry the fuck up Casanova I'd like some food today"

We both step back from each other. "Thanks for letting me use your shower" I feel myself looking anywhere but at Riley's face. "Like I said anytime beautiful" she then does the unthinkable, she steps forward places her left hand on my cheek and gives the smallest kiss to my other cheek. There must be a ferocious blush on my face right now, I can't function, all I can do is think of the feeling of her lips on me. I nod, giggle and leave the bathroom. I hear Riley chuckling as she's locking the door and I just need out of here before I make an even bigger idiot of myself than I already have. I'm making my way down the corridor when I hear Nichols asking Riley "did Ramos meet Riley junior?" I'm now so far away I can't hear Riley's reply but I can see her grabbing Nicky by the back of her khakis and dragging her to the canteen.