Season 4 episode 5

Maritza PoV

I still haven't gotten to speak to Riley! First thing, I was hauled out of my bunk by Officer Coates to go get the other guards. Yey me. On the way back with the guards they all start talking about a party they had the night before. "After party at my place again, people" Officer humps announces in the back. I'm not really paying attention to them, what I want is to get back, find Riley and tell her what's happened and then everything will be fine. "Yeah, I gotta stay and watch her. So..." officer Coates tells them, I have a name you know and it's Maritza fucking Ramos. "Your gonna dip your doughnut in Ramos here, word on the street is you already did" hell fucking no. The disgust is written across my face as he continues "some of us like our breakfast sweet not savoury". "You know what gets me so hot? Is when guys compare me to breakfast, and when they talk about me like I'm not even here. I'm happily taken and by that sexy Greek god in the prison and no offence to officer doughnuts here or in fact any of you guards but ...no" I sass back at them. "Dude, she totally stepped on your balls" officer Blake says and then they all start laughing.

Finally I'm fucking back at the prison, now to find my Riley. I'm headed into the white dorm when I bump into Nicky "hey Ramos, so word on the street is you guys have some nice panties, I'll do you a deal here? You get me a pair of Flaca's sweet little panties and I'll get you something of Riley's? Deal? No deal?" I pause for a moment before I reply thinking over my options ...Flaca would kill me. "No deal Nichols, where is Riley?" I ask looking around and fidgeting with my fingers, what if she doesn't listen to me? "Stop freaking out, she's in our cube, now go". She nudges me forward and I make the rest of my journey to her bunk. When I get there she's lying on her bunk with her khaki pants on and a white vest, like I wasn't distracted enough. The arms. She then looks at me with those big dreamy eyes and my minds gone to shit. She gets out of her bunk and comes towards me, I'm getting nervous now because my minds gone blank and I'm panicking and .... "Hi mi novia". "I know you heard the rumours yesterday but it's not true and..." I'm cut off by the lips iv been craving since yesterday. It's such a small and meaningful kiss and with her arms wrapped around me there's no place I would rather be than here. "I know, honestly when I first heard, I panicked ..." she pulls me over towards the bed and we lie down facing each other. Completely wrapped in each other she continues "... Pensatucky came up to me and told me you had cheated. I wanted to hear her out because something is niggling at me that there's something wrong with her. So I heard her out and yeh when she told me, I believed her. It was the way she told me, I could tell she wasn't lying.." I go to interrupt her and she places a small kiss on my lips again "...let me finish. It wasn't till I heard other girls chatting about it that I pieced it together. Someone overheard us in the bathroom, the last time we were together, I'm guessing it was Pensatucky and for some reason she truly believes it was Officer Coates." I lean up with my arm so I'm leaning over her slightly "so we are ok?" I ask her stroking her cheek with that god damn dimple "we are more than ok mi novia". I crash my lips onto Riley's and climb on top of her. This kiss is different, this kiss is full of hunger, what I need right now after a night of thinking the worst was to come for Riley and I, is Riley. Her hands have worked their way down to my ass as my hands are pulling her face closer and closer. I can feel her tongue trying to get into my mouth and I happily let it in, the feeling of her tongue working against mine starts a throbbing at my core. Her hands move from my ass, slipping under my khaki top and finding the skin on my hips. Just as I'm about to roll my hips ... "fucking hell are you two always fucking?" I turn away from Riley to see my best friend standing at the cube entrance. "What do you want Flaca?" I say full of bitchiness for interrupting. Rileys hands still stroking my hips with one hand getting closer to my core as I try not to moan at this in front of Flaca, she's distracting me and she knows it. "Maria wants us, outside, now" I sigh and turn to Riley. "I'll find you later baby?" I ask her giving her a goodbye kiss before I climb off her. "You better, bye Flaca" she says as we leave the cube, I turn to Flaca and smack her arm "what was that for? Puta". "You know I'm bitchy when I'm horny" I sass at her only to receive sass back "so your always horny?" We laugh heading outside.