Chapter 1 : Welcome Back Juniors...

< FIN'S POV >

BEEP BEEP BEEP My alarm went off.

"Ugh shut up," I mumbled turning it off. It was 6:00AM on the first day of school and I was not looking forward to it.

I rolled off of my bed onto the soft carpet. It was so soft and I was so tired... I probably shouldn't have stayed up until 4 on YouTube... Maybe I can just take a short nap... And then I drifted off...

"FIN MCCALL IF YOU DO NOT WAKE UP IN 5 SECONDS I WILL PERSONALLY COME IN AND POUR A BUCKET OF ICE WATER ON YOUR HEAD," my twin, Scott, yelled from the other side of my door.

I looked at the time : 7:46.

"Shit!" Stiles was gonna be here an minute to pick Scott and I up for school. I flung off of the ground and threw on my high-wasted black shorts, a cute white t-shirt, and my black Vans and ran into the bathroom. I tied my dirty blonde hair into a messy side-braid and put on some makeup. The jeep pulled into the driveway a second later and I ran down the stairs. I heard the door open and close.

"K I'm ready, let's go!" I yelled, grabbing a bagel off of the counter and stuffing it into my mouth. But when I looked outside I saw the jeep driving off with Scott and Stiles in it.

"What the hell?!" I screamed to myself running out into the driveway. My phone buzzed.

Scotty Boy :

better start running, don't wanna be late :)

I knew exactly what this was about. Last year on the first day, Stiles and I left for school without Scott and he had to run all the way there. But he's a werewolf! Not. Fair.

I ran inside and grabbed my backpack and sprinted out the door. I was so going to kill them

———-

I pushed the doors to school open and of course no one was in the halls; school started 7 minutes ago. I ran down the hall and down the stairs to my locker. Thank god I do track. I opened the locker, got my books, and ran into my class.

"-will be doing this year. Oh hello," the teacher said as I stumbled into the classroom totally out of breath, "You make take a seat in front of Mr. Stilisnki," he told me and I looked up to see Scott and Stiles trying to hold in their laughs. I quickly went to my desk and turned around to see an adorable face smirking up at me. My heart skipped a beat. Ugh. Why did I like him so much?! But I still tried to be angry.

"I had to run 2 miles, Stiles!" I whisper-yelled as our teacher droned on about his daughter Kira.

He laughed and Scott whispered from the desk next to Stiles, "Karma's a bitch," and they did their stupid high-five thing. I sighed angrily and turned back around. The girl in front of me was as red as a tomato; she must be Kira.

"We just moved to Beacon Hills and Kira is having a hard time at.. making friends," Oo. Ouch.

———-

The next few periods were really boring and I was grateful when the lunch bell rang. I was going to go watch lacrosse try-outs with Lydia and Allison.

"Where the hell were you Fin?!" Lydia said when I walked to her locker.

"Stiles and Scott drove off without me..." I told them and Lydia scoffed.

"Idiots," she spat and Allison laughed. Isaac came towards us.

"Hey Izzy," Allison greeted and Isaac rolled his eyes. He hated when people called him that.

"Very funny Allison. Oh Fin's here now, where were you?" he asked and I let out a loud sigh.

"Stiles and Scott were being dicks," Lydia took the words out of my mouth.

"Pretty much," I laughed and we walked out onto the lacrosse field. Isaac went into the locker room to get ready for try-outs as Lydia, Allison, and I found a seat on the bleachers. I saw Stiles and Scott and death-glared them until they looked away. We were talking about how lame the lacrosse jerseys were when Coach's whistle blew through our convos.

"Asses on the field! Asses on the field!" he was shouting and Stiles grabbed his lacrosse stick and shot me a wink. God he was cute. I tried to shut the thought out of my mind as I watched them get ready.

Scott was up first, he glanced at me and flashed his red eyes. Show off. The try-outs didn't last that long and of course Scott made first line and Stiles was on the bench. I hopped off the bleachers and waited for them outside the locker room. Everyone had left but Isaac, Scott, and Stiles so I walked in.

"Oh my god you people literally take five years to get ready," I walked in and saw Scott and Isaac lying on the floor with Stiles standing above them, his hands clamped together as if he was holding something in his hands.

"S-Stiles?" I asked my voice shaky. His back was facing me and I felt a sudden fear creep up inside me. Nothing. I asked again, "Hey... Stiles? Are you ok?" My voice cracked when I said his name.

He turned around, "Yeah fine," relief flooded through me, "What the hell?!" he said looking down at the Isaac and Scott.

What does he mean?! He's been here the whole time... "What do you mean...?" I asked, the suspiciousness was obvious in my words.

"I... I don't know, I think I... I think I blacked out..." he sounded scared. I walked forward and kneeled down to Scott's body and looked for a pulsed. I let out a long sigh of relief.

"Isaac has a pulse," Stiles said, "Um.. Don't tell them about this," that surprised me.

"Wha-what do you mean?" I croaked, what just happened began to hit me. Was he going insane??

He placed his hands on my cheeks and looked me straight in the eyes. It sent shivers down my spine. "I just don't want Scott to worry," he told me with so much sincerity it hurt.

"Ok," I said and Scott and Isaac began to wake.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey everyone! New story!! This is a co-lab with A ( Ana ), S ( Sonia ), and H ( Haley ). We will try and post new parts every one to two days and we'd love to hear what you want / think will happen in the comments! ILYSM!

-A