Too Late

Katie's POV
When I wake up Christian is gone. I grab 1 of his shirts and walking to the kitchen to see Christian with sweats and no shirt on.
"What are you doing?"
"Making you breakfast." He says finally looking at me.
"What are you making?"
"Pancakes."
"Awesome." I go sit down by the island and Christian puts a plate if pancakes with syrup on them and orange juice. We eat and talk. Once we finish we start watching tv.
"What do you want to do today?" Christian asks
"Well 1 of my friends texted me theirs a party going on."
"When?" He says asking more sternly.
"At 5, why?"
"No reason. I have to go get ready I have a meeting." He gets up and walks away. I watch TV and see that it's 3:30 and I get in the shower and find a black kinda tight fitting dress and do my make up and it's 4:30. I get a text from my friend and they're here to pick me up. I head downstairs and head to the party without a word from Christians. Once we get there I meet up with all my friends and talk and dance but have a dew drinks. I stop when I feel a little tipsy I tell my friends I want to go home. They didn't want to leave yet so I call my nerdy friend as you would call him and he said yes. So I wait outside and head home. When I get there there's 2 plates on the table and girl clothes thrown all over the floor. I hear slaps and head to the noise when I notice his play room is open I to my room and pack my bags and plug my headphone waiting for him to be done. Once I hear the door clothes and him and his slut are done I walk out. He turns around.
"When did you get hear?"
"I thought you changed but I guess not."
"Katie damn it when you said you were going to that party people usually have sex I was scared you were gonna cheat on me!" He yells "I love you Katie don't you get that I was scared."
"So when your scared you go and Fuck someone who will go into your play room!" I start yelling " Living with Anastasia was a lot nicer!"
"You won't go and live with her I won't allow it."
"You don't own me Christian I can leave whenever."
"Leave I don't care. "
"Good thing I packed my bags already."
"What?"
"Yea you heard me . " I walk to my room and grab my bag and walk out the door my friend picked me up and drove me to Anastasia when I get there she's watching tv she looks at me and I break down crying . Once I can finally talk I tell her everything. She tells me how she was right and I should've left him. She leaves to go to work and I get settled down when I turn around to see Christian standing there.
"What do you want and how the hell did you get in?"
"I want to apologize and I found the spar key."
"Get out."
"I made a mistake." I look at him in the eye and see he's telling the truth.
"You think I'm gonna forgive you right away?"
" No but you can't stay here its not safe."
"She's better. I'm staying here."
"Katie."
"Leave Christian, now" He leaves and I start crying again and fall asleep. When I wake up to Ana she has a bowl of soup in her hand.
"I made you some dinner if your hungry."
"Thank you." I eat the soup and check my phone and have 5 text from Christian. I ignore them and just lay in bed. Until I fall asleep. When I wake up the next morning I go down to see if we got mail and see the mail guy has a huge basket of flowers.
"Are you Katie?"
"Yes I am."
"These are for you."
"Thanks." I look at the card and read it's Christian saying sorry for cheating. I just threw the flowers in the trash and walk back upstairs. I find a good show on and make popcorn and watch. I get a text it's from Christian
Will you ever forgive me please I made a mistake I'm just a idiot I love you Katie your so beautiful. Can I have another chance? -C
I don't think I can, how am I suppose to trust you? I'm sorry Christian were done. -K
He doesn't text back and I just finish watching the movie. I go to sleep around 12:30. When I wake up I get ready borrow the car and go shopping for school supplies . When I get to target I get the stuff I need and run into the one and only Christian Grey.
"Aren't you to rich to be in target?"
" I can shop where I want to shop." I finally look at him and he's telling the truth. "What are you shopping for?" He says walking with me.
"I'm starting school again."
"I miss you. "
"That was your fault." I say stopping to look at him. He grabs the small of my back so we're so close our lips our centimeters from each other. He grabs my chin and finds my lips. I kiss back but push him off. "What the hell were done Christian I told you that."
"I just needed to kiss you one more time."
"Don't ever talk to me again." I walk off holding back the tears I grab my stuff check out and leave. I get my stuff ready for school and make dinner for me and Anastasia. We eat in silence until we're finished it's her night to do the dishes so I go to my room and play some music. I get changed into my jamies and go to sleep. Deciding if it was right to leave Christian or to give him another chance.

Hey guys it's been awhile I'm so sorry but I lot of you guys enjoy it. Remeber 100 reads for another chapter. Please vote that would be great. Hope you had a good day. Follow me on insta - imapackerlover or my twitter - kayleecresto