Slip up.

The next morning Christian isn't in bed. I head down to the kitchen to see if he's there, but he's not.

Went out for a run, be back soon.
-Christian.

I roll my eyes, I look around to see if I could find any food, but fail. So I just go on my phone and wait for him to come back.
I don't know how long it was, but I hear the door open.
'Finally.' I whisper to myself. I was gonna say something to him but he walks right up the stairs. I groan and follow him up.
'Ignoring me won't help.' I say walking into the bedroom. He stops and looks at me for a second and then carries on with what he was doing. Christian grabs clothes and shuts the door loudly to the bathroom. I mentally scream: I hear the water running, and I just decided to walk right in there.
'If you brought me here so I could starve to death your winning.' I say loudly. I've seen him naked before so I go ahead and open the curtain.
'Where do keep the food?' He turns around and I see him in full on glory. I can't help myself.
'If you tell m-.' I'm cut off my Christians lips on mine. I'm so shocked, but excited that I find myself walking in the shower: may I remind you fully clothed. Yet we didn't break the kiss as he held me closely to the wall. Water was pouring everywhere on the floor but neither of us cared. His hands tightly gripped my waiste, not daring to let go. My hands grip is wet hair making sure he won't pull away, his hands start to pull my pants down: I didn't stop him.

Once they were down and soaking wet, I didn't care and kicked them out of the tub. Christians fingers were already finding my clit, knowing what he does to me. I decide to tease him as well, my hand heads down to his already hard length, pumping it slowly. He moans into the kiss and applies more pressure to me. We break away from each other for the first time to catch our breath, but he's already working on taking off my shirt; which I allow him to. Our lips find each other again, and his hands work on my bra easily removing it. Before I knew it his hands lowered to my thighs and I jump slightly. He lifts me up easily.

I feel him slowly enter me, making sure I was okay for I haven't had sex in awhile. I moan as I leave his lips and throw my head back against the shower wall. Christian moves his hips faster as my moans get louder and louder. His mouth starts sucking a spot on my neck making sure to leave a mark.

I feel my stomach grow a knot, I know I can't last long.
'Christian.' I barely get out as he thrusts harder and harder. He moans again. One of his hands leaves my thigh and a instinctively wrap my leg around him and I moan loudly  as that makes him goes deeper. His hand works my clit bringing me to my high as I yell out. My fingers dig into his back, as I release. He slows down and releases after me. We stay like that for a minute, before he sets me Down. I still hold on to him for my legs feel like jello.
'We can to out to eat.' Christian whispers looking down at me. I blush looking up at him, and nod. We both get out of the shower dry off he goes one way I go the other to change. I grab a black tank top, short shorts that are worn out, a cool designed sweater type, and finally put on knee high socks. I head downstairs to see a waiting Christian. He quickly grabs my hand, and pulls me towards the door.

Christian opens the car door for me, and closes it. So we're not gonna talk about what just happened? I feel we need to talk about this.
I didn't know where we were going but he clearly knew. We sat in silence not one of us daring to speak.

Finally we get to this cute little diner. He opens the door for me, and grabs my hand again.

We enter the diner and get a table right away. Christians pulls out my chair for me. I look over the menu, and I decide I want a grilled cheese and fries. Our waiter comes,
'Good afternoon, can I get you something to drink?' I have to admit he was cute. All he did was look at me, and not even once at Christian.
'Water please.' I say looking up at him.
'Water as well please.' Christian says rudely. I look over at him. The waiter walks away.
'What was that?' I ask, he looks at me and rolls his eyes.
'He couldn't take his eyes off you.' He says using the same voice.
'So?' I say getting pissed.
'Your obviously with me, and what if this was a date?' He leans forward looking at me sternly.
'He only thinks I'm cute good for him. I'm not gonna go and flirt with him in front of you.'
'

Good.' We leave it at that. The waiter come back with our waters.
'Are you guys ready to order.' He says looking at me. I nod my head and order and after me Christian does the same.

The waiter gives us our food and asks,
'Is there anything else I can get you?' We both nod our heads. We eat in silence. I didn't really mind though, I was a little mad at him. I mean we're not even together, so why would he care if someone was looking at me.

After we finished, he drove us back to the cabin.
'Katie, can we talk?' I hear him say before I head upstairs.
'Why?' I ask.
'We kinda have stuff we need to talk about.' He walks over to me, looking at me with eager eyes. I roll my eyes, and nod my head.

Christian leads me over to the couch, and ushers me to sit down: I oblige.
'About this morning, what did it mean for us?' I knew this was coming, and I wanted to talk about it, but now that I'm here I don't know what to say.
'Should we just call it a slip up?' His eyes go wide, and then he shakes his head no.
'Why do you keep pushing yourself away from me?' Christian asks grabbing my hand.
'I'm not. I can't give you what you want, but Ana can.' I stand up and walk away.