Move On

Katie's POV
I wake up dreading today because it is graduation and guess who is our guest of honor and who will give a speech? You guessed it Christian fucking gray.
I slowly get up and get in the shower, I have to get their early because this is my last year. Once I get out I put on this short black dress do my make up.
When I go to the kitchen Ana is ready and making breakfast. We eat in silence both dreading today. I grab my cap and gown and we drive to school. Once we get there we have to help set up.

Once we get all the chairs are set up its almost time for the ceremony so I go put my cap and gown on. All the parents and students come flooding in. Once we get settled down Mr. Grey appears. Guess what I'm in the first row Yay me. He starts out his speech just telling us how much we accomplished and how proud he is of everyone, but I don't really pay attention I want to get it done and over with. But I can tell he's looking at me. The girls behind see talking about how hot he is. I turn around.
"I heard he was gay." I whisper and turn back around.
"That's a shame."

Finally it's time to get our diplomas. So we walk up get a picture with the principle and then we have to shake hands with Christian.
"Can we please talk after this?" He questions as we shake hands.
"Its all been said and done." I walk away.
I talk to my friends and take pictures and get ready to head out.
"Can you come over tonight?" Christian walks up to me. Then a photographer comes and asks for a picture before I can respond.
"No, I told you already. It's over." I walk away.

back home ■
Ana went out with some friends after the ceremony. So I just put some sweats on and watch YouTube.

I hear a big bumb or something fell, I go and see Ana struggling to get up. She's drunk.
"Alright I think you should go to bed." I attempt to pick her up.
"I really hate you, I just tolerate you." She murmurs.
"Your drunk."
"But it's true you took him away from me." She says pushing me away. Then the least expected happens she hits me. I stumble back some.
"This isn't like you you should go to bed." I hold back tears it really fucking hurt.
"I fucking hate you get the Fuck out of my house." She slaps me again but this time harder. I run out the door I don't know where the Fuck I'm going all I know is I can't see because my eyes are watering.
After I calm myself down I walk to my fav coffee shop and sit in the back. Of course guess who wanted coffee.
Mr. Grey. He notices me and grabs his coffee and walks toward me.
"Can't you just give up already, I'm not in the mood." I look at him hoping he'll get the hint.
"What the hell happened to your face?" He asks sitting down.
"Um I she um nothing." I can't believe it bruised so quickly.
"Tell me who did this to you?" He grabs my hand.
"Anastasia." I look down.
"You can't live with her it's an unstable invironment." He says in a really serious tone.
"Its fine she was drunk." I look up at him.
"She was drunk! That's even worse." He shouts slightly.
"Once she gets some sleep it will be fine." I say quietly.
"Then she gets drunks then hits you again, I care for you Katie I don't know when you'll get that through your thick skull but I do. And I won't tolerate you in those living conditions." I'm honestly shocked he just admitted that. "Live with me I won't do anything you don't want to do just please you can't live there." I debate about this.
"Fine." I decide. He wouldn't take me back to the apartment saying he would buy me everything I need. That's the thing I hate about him, I don't need his one I can make my own.
We get to his place and he let's me get settled in. He knocks on my Door.
"Dinner is ready if your hungry." I hear him walk away. I didn't want to sit with him but I was hungry so I go.
"We can go room shopping for you tomorrow if you'd like." He says as we eat our dinner.
"I'm fine thank you." I avoid his gaze.
"Why can't you let me do something nice for you?" His voice thick with anger.
"Letting me live here is enough, I could never pay you back." I look at him. His jaw is clenched. He gets mad way to easily.
"I have enough money to buy you a house in every state, you never have to pay me back." I get up and walk to my room. I hate him when he's mad and I just can't deal with that right now.

Please vote and comment if you liked it means a lot.

Sorry I've been gone so long