This Man

"Katie I'm sorry, I know I get angry to easily. Can I come in?" I pace for a second and finally open the door, Christian smiles a little. I go sit down on my bed.
"I understand your very rich, but I don't need anything." He sits Down next to me.
"But I would like to buy you nice things, you have to understand that." He reply grabbing my hand, I want to pull away but I don't.
"I do understand but you can't force me to do something I don't want to do." I look at him and then our hands.
"I should work on that." I nod my head laughing slightly. "I'm not that bad am I?" He raises an eyebrow.
"Depends on the day." I laugh.
"Oh come on." He shoves me slightly. God I love this side of Christian. Wait what am I thinking?
"Look I'm super tired, see you tomorrow." He stands up, and kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight." He walks out.

I wake up smelling coffee and food. Now that's a way to wake up, I make sure I don't look that bad and walk to the kitchen. I see Christian drinking coffee.
"Goodmorning beautiful." He smiles at me.
"Goodmorning." I sit down grabbing my coffee.
"So you need a job?" I nod my head. "Work for me, I need a new assistant."
"Woah really!" He nods smiling. "Thank you so much." I say happily.
"Now eat, I have to go but meet me at my office as soon as possible." He stands up and leave. Oh my god this man.
I get ready by wearing a white blouse and a nice black skirt and black heals.

Once I get there I go to the top floor and all the girls are looking at me, maybe I should dye my hair blonde I'm the only brunette.
"Mr. Grey's office?" I ask this blonde lady.
"He's in a meeting right now, who are you?" She asks rudely.
"He's new assistant." I try not to laugh at her reaction.
"Well you'll have to wait." She snaps back rudely.
"Shannon you will apologize this instance." Christian appears.
"I im so sorry." She looks down.
"Better." She smiles and gets back to work. "Now ms. Vega follow me." He turns around and walks away, I quickly follow. He leads me to this amazing office and an amazing view. "This will be your office and it is right next to mine." He smirks.
"What do you need first." I ask setting my purse down.
"Well you have everything you need on that computer, I'll let you get settled in." Christian leaves.
I look around a bit and open the computer, I look through everything and get started right away. He's a really busy man oh my..........

When it's around 6 Christian comes in.
"How was the first day?" He sits Down in front of my desk.
"You are a very busy person, but it was great." He smiles.
"Ready to head home?" I nod grabbing my purse.

Once we get home Christian starts making dinner, I head to my room to change into some comfortable clothes.
"Dinners ready." Christian say through the door. I walk to the kitchen, smells delicious.
We have small talk, and I think I'm letting my guard down.