Uh oh.

I quickly walk out of his room and make it back to my office without anyone noticing that I'm basically half naked. I knew what he wanted from me. He wanted me to beg him to keep going. I wasn't going to, not this time. Believe me my body is yelling at me to do something. I have willpower. I have willpower. That's what I have to keep telling myself. My computer dings and I click on the link.

Mr. Grey- I'm impressed you walked away. If you do not come back into this room in 5 minutes. I will come over to you and tease you until you give into me.

Ms. Vega- Good thing I have a lock on my door.

I quickly lock it and sit back down. I try to find actually work to do, but I've finished everything for today. I begin to play on my phone, wasting time so I can clock out and leave. Suddenly I hear my doorknob jiggle and when I look up I see Christian walking into my room. Oh shit.

"Baby girl, you should have known better." I freeze as I watch him relock the door. Well I could always jump out the window. I watch him look at me, the lust clear as day in his eyes.

"I'm not gonna fall for it, Mr. Grey. This is a work environment, not fuck your coworker anytime you want." I declare, as he smirks.

"I'll make you fall for it." He comes to my side of the desk and forcefully moves me away from my only protections. Christian then gets down on his knees and push my legs open, and everything was revealed since he did RIP my dress. "This whole building is going to hear you."

"What if I quit right now?" I ask, as I try not to think of his mouth and what it is capable of.

"I won't allow it." He states, and finally his tongue begins to work wonders. Christian licks up and down my fold, ever so slowly. This is going to be harder than a thought.

"You can't do that." I declare, trying to control my breathing. He then hums sending vibrations through me. "Fuck." I whimper tilting my head back. That's when he stops.

"Well that was easy." I look down and he has a big smirk on his face. I couldn't help myself at this point. I needed him inside of me. My hand tangles into his hair and brings his lips to mine.

"Please just fuck me." I demand, as my other hand starts to work on his belt buckle. I began struggling with it so he quickly helped. Don't do this. Don't do this. The voice in my head tries to reason with me but no turning back now. I close my eyes and take in his lips on my neck going right where they need to be. Like the strong man he is he picks me up and sits down in my chair. He centers himself. "Fuck." I moan out as he quickly enters inside of me.

"Mmmm." Christian moans in my ear. His thrust are quick and strong, my whole body was shaking. I go to touch his chest but his hands quickly stop me. I've done it before? All I know is when I come back to my senses I'm gonna regret this.